Chapter 12

Me and Madison are packing our stuff to get ready to leave and go home ..

Madison: I'm kinda mad we have to leave ..

Me: Me too .. I had a really good weekend I hope you did too did you have a good weekend ?

Madison: What is that even a question .. I had a fucking amazing birthday Diggy and Djspinking made it amazing !!!

Me: Yeah they made this weekend really amazing ! Like it honestly would of been a chill laid back weekend but they made it amazing .. I really can't believe I spent so much time with Diggy and like I'm his girlfriend now well not Foreal but public thinks so ..

Then I heard a knock at the door I ran over to door and swung it open to see Diggy and Spin standing there !

Me: Hey ! *smiling

Diggy: we was wondering if y'all want to get some lunch before y'all leave

I looked back to see Madison already putting her shoes on

Me: I guess that's a yes !

I walked back into the room and put my combat boots on

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/maya_school_outfit/set?id=61053506

I grabbed my purse and my cellphone and walked back to door Madison and Diggy and spin by the door

Me: Y'all ready ?

Diggy looked at me

Diggy: Yeah ..

I closed the door and we all began walking down the Hall toward the elevator ..

Me: Where are we going to eat at ?

Diggy: I thought maybe aqua blue !

Me: Ohhhh ! Sounds so good I've never been there but I always wanted to ! It's so expensive

Diggy: well your first time will be with me ..

Then the elevator makes the bing noise we all walk off

I look at Diggy and smile , he grabs my hand and we walk out the hotel hand to hand as soon as we walk out paparazzi flashing there cameras ..

Paparazzi: How does it feel to be dating Diggy Simmons ?

Diggy squeezes my hand and pulls me to walk faster .. When we get to the car I hop in before him and he hopes in next then Spin and Madison hop in .

Diggy: You good ?

He wraps his arm around me . I'm really feeling like we are dating ! I'm actually liking this !

Me: Yeah I'm fine *smiling*

Diggy: I hope this Ain't to much for you !

Me: I hope not either ..

***

We get to Aqua Blue and when we get out the car I'm guessing the Paparazzi followed us cause they ran up to car flashing pictures Diggy wraps his arm around my waist and we walked into the restaurant a got seated and looked at the menus and ordered are food .. Then I got a notification from TMZ I unlock my phone and go to the mention its 2 pictures of me and Diggy one picture when he grabbed my waist and one as we're walking out the hotel ..

TMZ: Samantha Blacon and Diggy Simmons are spotted at there hotel they both been staying in for the weekend .. They were header to Aqua Blue as they were walking into Aqua blue Diggy grabbed her waist . Ohhwwww Jetsetters are going to be MAD !!

I looked up from my phone and looked at Diggy who was on his phone

Me: Dig !

Diggy: Yeah ..

Me: Did u see this

I pass my phone over to him

Diggy: Wow they are so serious about us huh !

Me: Yeahh I guess so !

-----------------------------

Ohhwwww

HMU with what y'all think and make sure y'all read my 4 other Diggy love stories and basketball love !

-XoxoSuzette

Anything is Possible (Diggy Simmons Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara