Chapter 7

When we got back to the hotel Diggy wanted me to come chill up in his room .. When we got into his room I sat down on the floor and plugged my charger into the wall and put my phone on charger and finished my food .. Diggy walked in from the bathroom with a t-shirt and basketball shorts on ...

Diggy: Why you on the floor ? *looks confused*

Me: We'll I'm charger my phone and i dunno I'm just on the floor .

Diggy laughs

Diggy: Girl if you don't get on my bed ..

Me: Okayyy *laughs*

I got of the floor and walked to his bed and plopped down and crossed my legs ... Then Diggy laid down next to me ..

Diggy: You tryna watch white chicks on my computer . ?

Me: Uhhhhh DUHH !!!

Diggy: Alright let me grab my labtop

He got up and went to his bag and grabbed it out of there and came back and sat down next to me and pull up white chicks ..

Me: Can I lay my head on the pillow .:

Diggy: Of course .

I laid my head on a pillow next to his ..

***

Me and Diggy was in the middle of the white chicks when he got a Skype call from Jess ..

Diggy P.O.V

Me and Samantha was watching white chicks when Jess Skype me .. I lifted my head up from pillow and turned the light on and answered it ..

Me: Hey Jess. !!

Jess: Hey Dan . What chu up to ?

I put the cam on me and Sam ..

Me: Me and Sam watching White Chicks !! Chilling

Jess had this look on her face like she was jealous ..

Jess: Oh That's cool ... Well I'll let you to get back to your fun time .. Bye

With with that Jessica hangs up the Skype call ...

I looked over at Sam and she was looking confused ..

Sam: I hope she isn't mad that were chilling .. Cause I don't want to break anyone's relationship ..

Diggy: Yeah I definitely understand ..

-------------------------------------------

Someone is jealous smh . I hope y'all enjoyed . Comment , share , fan make sure to read my other Diggy love story

-XoxoSuzette