chapter 15

It's been one week since the accident happen with ammi due to guddan's care she was recovering guddan also teach her some self defense technique so that she can face problems like this .

But another thing also going on and that is akshat day by day getting attract towards guddan but due to his love for antra restricted him from going further in the relationship .

One day Akshan with ami and golu going for a reception party of one of akshat's client guddan was getting ready akshat come in the room and saw guddan was struggling for tieing her blouse dori .

Akshat hesitantly went to her and hold her dori at first she was shocked to see him Akshat then start to tie the dori with his hand 's contact guddan was shivering akshat was fascinated by her bare back and kiss their.

Guddan arc her back in pleasure but their sweet moment broke by ammi and golu's shout for them both look at each other their was no regret of their moment .

Like this one more incident happen Akshan and ammi golu playing chase akshat and ammi vs guddan and golu akshat cheat in the game and win golu and guddan get angry with it .

And then start the pillow fight accidentally guddan tripped and fall on akshat both have eye lock then they realize their position and both hurriedly try to come out of the position and  accidentally guddan's lip toch akshat's both their eyes went wide at the contact .

Then immediately they separated guddan blush and akshat ruffle his hair with a shy smile they thank God as ammi golu were not their to witness their accidental peack .

Antra's 6 month death anniversary come and Akshan thought to keep a puja to pray for her soul to reast in peace.

Early morning pandit ji come for puja guddan was inspecting everything necessary for pooja .

Panditji saw her doing everything he was amazed by her work dai ma notice this

Da- pandit ji apko kuch chahiye kya

P- nahi ji bas yeh dekh raha tha guddan bitiya apni hi pati ki pehli biwi ki shanti puja ke liye tayari kar rahi hai koi bhi biwi aise nahi kar sakti .

Da- wo to hai guddan bitiya jaisa koi nahi hai ek dum heera hai heera .

This talk was hear by akshat and he feel proud and thought to give their relationship a chance he don't want her just to be a friend to him now he will give her right of being a wife.

Soon the puja start after it finished panditji call akshat for arti and akshat call guddan to do arti with him as his wife guddan was overwhelmed as akshat told something to her as a wife.

They both do the arti then pandit ji went from their akshan along with ammi golu went to a orphanage to donate clothes and distribute some food and sweets among the children.

Somewhere in indore

Nihar and natasha standing infront of a old house looking at each other nihara was very scared and signaling her to go back .

N- bhai kya aap bhi andar chaliye .

Ni- behena boss hume nahi chodega ek no ka pagal hai agar usse pata chala ki humne abhi tak uss guddan ka kuch nahi kar paye .

N- kya aap bhi aab chaliye andar .

Natasha drag nihar inside they saw the house was all dark a man was seating on the chair a light was falling on him only his body was showing .

M- aagye nikmo uss akshat ki biwi ka kuch kiya ya nahi

N- sorry boss wo moti chamdi ke saath jo karo wo hume uska ulta jawab de deti hai .

M- tumhari sorry se kaam nahi chalega usse bhar nikalo uss gharse aur phir uss jindal ki property mere naam karne ki koshis karo varna tum dono ko iss duniya se gayab kar doonga .

Natasha and nihar nod their head in fear  and went from their the man went near a photo frame which was a garland on it it was a picture of a old man .

M- pitaji aap chinta mat kijiye apka beta apka badla jarror puri karega .

In jindal bhawan night time

Akshan room

After dinner akshat was seating on the balcony of his room guddan come their and seat beside him ke her hand on his and he look at her .

G- akshat ji aap thik hai na .

A- ha guddan main thik hoon mujhe kya hua .

G- jhoot mat boliye akshat in kuch mahino main apko bhout ache se jaan gayi hoon please apni sadness ko andar mat daba kar rakhiye .

And that was it for akshat he hug her tightly and cried bitterly Guddan also have tears in her  eyes .

A (cryingly)- sab mujhe chodkr chale jaate hai phele ma phir papa aur antra bhi mujhe chodke chali gayi kya main itna bura hoon .

G- nahi akshat ji aap bilkul bure nahi hai aap sab se best ho.

A- guddan tum mujhe dusron ke tarha chod ke to nahi jaogi please don't leave me main reh nahi paunga tum aadat si ban gayi ho meri .

Guddan was taken aback by his confession and she hug him more tightly to assure that she will never leave him .

A- guddan I want you kya hum .

Guddan look at him and understand what he want guddan was confused is it right akshat was emotionally vulnerable if he regret it next day??? but she chuke all her  thoughts and decide to go with the flow .

G- ha akshat ji main humari rishte ko agae badhna chati hoon .

Akshat then cup her face and kiss her lip gently their first kiss it feel soo good akshat was roaming his hand all over her body .

Then she take her in his arm and put her on the bed ans take of her duppata and then lay over her .

Soon their clothes are scattered from their body akshat put a blanket on them and both became one thay night.

Next day akshan woke up and akshat saw blood stain on the bed and he know he brake her virginity while guddan feel shy at his gaze .

A- guddan I know main kal raat emotional hoke yeh decide kiya magar I am not regret it main humare rishte ko ek aur chance dena chata hoon .

G- mujhe bhi kal raat ki koi regret nahi hai kal raat meri jindegi ki sbse beautiful raat thi I will never regret it akshat ji because .

But she stop their as she was about to confess her feelings she was about to get up but akshat hold her hand .

A- apni sentence pura karo guddan tum kya kehna chati ho.

G- because I love you akshat ji mujhe maaf kar dijiye magar main apne apko rok nahi payi har pal apki aur keeche chali aati thi mujhe pata hai aap mujhse pyar nahi kar paynge but it's ok main khus hoon .

Akshat hug her immediately after her confession .

A- I don't know guddan main kya karunga but I try to love you guddan main tumhe wo pyar kaise dunga pata nahi par itna janta hoon ki aab tumse dur nahi reh paunga .

Both hug each other then akshat take her in his arm without looking at her place her on the bath tub and fill it with warm water so that she can relax for some time.

Then he went to another wash room both of them have a happy smile on their faces .

TO BE CONTINUED ......

Hey guys hope you will like the chapter guddan ne to confess kar liya aab bari hai akshat ki and that will be happen soon .

And tell me if you like the entry of the new villain ???

Comment and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘😘