chapter 23 (last part 1 )

It was evening time akshan are seating in the terrace and enjoying the view of nature .

G - Akshat evidence to saare mil gaye hai na to kab uska kala chita kholenge .

A - guddan bas uske illegal bussiness ke baare main pata chala hai papa ka murder aur humara accident karwane ke proofs nahi hai .

G - to abb kya kare akshat bas 4 month bache hai baby ke aane ko aur main yeh waqt apne family ke saath beetana chati hoon .

A - I know guddan and issiliye main ne plan kiya hai ke wo apna crime khud confess kare .

G - par yeh hoga kaise usske muh se sach kaise nikalwaynege .

A - Divide and rule suna hai na tumne to bas wohi karna hai vikrant ke chamche natasha aur wo mama ko uske khilaf bhadkana hai phir wo dono humara kaam anjane main kardenge .

Both laugh at it then both went downstairs soon it was dinner time after having their dinner akshat gave her medicine and both sleep in each other's arm .

Guddan was sleeping and akshat was admiring her then caresses her belly lightly .

He made guddan sleep comfortably then went near her belly and kiss it lightly not wanting to wake guddan up .

A - hey princess I want to share a secret with you and please kick mat karna mere voice sun kara phir mama jag jayegi .

And seems like the baby understand what her papa saying to her so didn't move .

A - To jab aap aaj aoge na tab main apki mumma ko propose karunga apko meri help karni padegi , Then I will marry her again I know uska sapna ek grand wedding ka tha to wo usse milega .

The baby slightly kick in response guddan stirred a bit but soon sleep akshat smile at her then sleep hugging her .

Akshat stay their for 2 days . They roam around the bhopal in disguise and do baby shopping .

Soon akshat come back indore for his final attack he just wanted to finished the vikrant chapter out of their life as soon as possible .

He first give natasha and nihar a huge amount of money and said to give it to another businessman and threaten that if they failed in the delivery of the money he will export them to Africa and they can't able to come back from their .

They try to blackmail him with the evidence but he firmly said they will not come to know and they will be in africa then how will they give evidence and that shut both brother sister mouth .

Then He set 2 bookies and convinced natasha and nihar play a gamble and in excitement both the dumb heads give the money which they suppose to  delivery .

And they lost the money both are now in a mess what Will they do now akshat will surely dig their grave .

Then they call vikrant to give them the money . Here akshat played his jindal card and vikrant's account get freeze and he couldn't able to give natasha and nihar the money .

Akshat who have keeping eye on them through his detective inform that natasha nihar going to meet vikrant in a secret place .

Soon akshat along with rohit and some man come to the secret place then they hide from their site put the camera on recording .

Na - Boss aap hume paise dijiye varna hum barbaad ho jayenge .

Ni - hume wo africa ke jungle main nahi jana .

V - main tumhe paisa nahi de sakta pata nahi mere sabhi account freez ho gaye hain aur agar black money nikalne gaya to hungama ho jayega .

Na - to kya kehte ho ke hum barbad ho jaye dekho agar wo akshat humare saath kuch karega to hum tumhari pol khol denge .