chapter 16

After having bath guddan come back from the bathroom in her bath robe she went to the mirror start to apply her lotion .

She applying it on her neck when she saw a mark just above her cleavage and she understand it was love bite she turned red remembering their previous night . She was busy in her thoughts akshat come inside and stunned to see her in just the bath robe even he was just In his towel as he forget his cloth .

Guddan saw him and immediately get conscious of her appearance akshat saw the mark and feel guilty and guddan can sense it .

G- akshat ji yaha aayi ye mere paas. 

Akshat like a obedient kid come to her guddan cup his face tip toed and kiss his cheek akshat smile at this .

G- apko guilty feel karne ki jarrorat nahi hai yeh nisan aapne hume pyar se diya hai aur aapka diya hua har cheez mujhe manjoor hai.

Akshat feel overwhelmed at it guddan's love was so deep even antra didn't love him like guddan did antra never show such type of emotions towards him she always shy to express her fellings and now guddan make him feel the love he always craving for.

A- guddan kya tum mujhe aise hi humesha pyar karogi agar main tumse pyar nahi kar pya to .

G- ha akshat ji aap humare saanson main bas gaye hai aapse bhala pyar karna kaise band karde .

Akshat hug him and then kiss her cheek and forehead making her happy.

A- guddan tum mujhe akshat bulaogi please yeh ji lagana band karo mujhe na budho jaise feeling aati hai.

Akshat said making a cute face making guddan aww in his cuteness she pull his cheek .

G- aww aap kitne cute ho ekdum chotu baby ki tarha kon kahega ki the arrogant ruthless bussiness man akshat jindal itne cute hai.

A- guddan main cute nahi balki hot and handsome hu acha please na ek baar akshat bulao.

G- akshat

Akshat smile and kiss her lip after few second both broke apart and join their foreheads.

A- aab meri good morning ho gayi tum ek promise karo mujhe har subha yeh morning kiss chahiye.

Guddan laugh and akshat whined like a child .

G- acha baba bas kijiye itna cute hona main apko morning kiss dungi aab jaiye change kar lijiye .

Akshat smile and went from their to change  guddan smile looking at his retiring figure.

G- akshat apke andar ka jo bacha hai use wo love aur pampering ki chaht hai mujhe pata hai sayad aapko anar se wo pyar wo pampering nahi mili kyuki wo bhout shy thi inn sab cheezo ke liye par aab main apko wo pyar aur pampering dungi jo apko chahiye .

Guddan have the determination in her eyes she will pamper and love  akshat so that he will forget every sadness of his life .

After that day guddan did what she said she pamper akshat a lot which make akshat very possessive for her and besides ami golu he want guddan for himself he can't leave her for a minute even he didn't like when guddan went to her mayaka and stay their.

Guddan understand it so she only visit to her mayaka for some hours everything going well in their life akshat was very naughty and romantic and the example is not a single place of jindal house left where they didn't make out whenever they are alone and guddan also not less she always surprise akshat wearing sexy nightys which bought by akshat in love making both equally participate both are equally passionate for each other .

natasha and nihar trying to kill guddan as they can see the growing closeness of akshan but every time they failed badly due to guddan's smartness and her courage.

Guddan was working on her laptop just then dai ma come their guddan smile look at him .

G- dai ma kya baat hai kuch kaam tha.

D- bitiya apki ma aur choti behen aayi hai aapse milne .

G- kya ma aur choti ayi hai !!

Guddan happily went down stairs to meet them kaushalya and laxmi saw her coming and smile looking at her. 

Guddan went and hug kaushalya and then she hug laxmi they settled down the couch dai ma went to arrange some snacks for them .

G- ma I am so happy ki tum aur laxmi mujhase milne aayi .

K- ha beta aaj bhout man kiya tum logo se milne ka to chali aayi .

L- di ami golu aur jiju kahan hai .

G- choti ami golu yehi neighborhood main apne kisi friend ke yaha gaye hai aur abhi tumahre jiju ko office se aane main time hai vaise angu nahi aya .

L- nahi di bhai college ke taraf se kisi camp main gaye hai .

They are talking when nihar and natasha come their kaushalya greet them but the evil duo thought to insult her .

N- aare aare samdhan ji aayi ye na kyu beti ke ghar muft ke khane ke liye aagayi ha .

G- saasu mom apni jaban sambhal ke baat karo ma hai meri .

N- ha to teri ma teri tarha hai tujhe bade ghar main shadi karke tere paiso pe aise karegi pati to bhag gaya to aab beti ka istimal karegi paiso ke liye .

Kaushalya was in tears laxmi was holding her for support guddan try to stop natasha but that woman keep on doing their insult just then a loud voice echoed through mension stoping natasha in her track they look and saw akshat standing their in blood shot eyes glaring natasha angrily .

A- natasha ek aur word tumne ma ke liye nikala to main bhul jaunga ki tum meri sauteli ma ho .

Akshat then went to Kaushalya and wipe her tears guddan just admiring him how much he care for her family .

A- natasha mafi mango ma se abhi ke abhi varna main kya karunga tumhe achse pata hai .

Nihar get scared remembering akshat's torture so he nudge natasha to apologize to Kaushalya  natasha apologize from kaushalya and went from their .

A- sorry ma unke vajhase aapko itni insult sehni padi .

K- nahi beta tum mafi mat mango tumne to humare liye apne ma se bhi lad liya.

A- kyuki aap bhi meri ma ho apki bezzati kaise hone deta main.

Akshat's respect increased in the eyes of kaushalya and laxmi soon ami golu come their and happy to see them.

Akshat offer kaushalya to stay their as angad was not present but they denied and he didn't forced them as he know they will not be comfortable with natasha being around .

Then akshat sent some of his bodyguards with them to their home for their security and said the bodyguards to be with them till angad cone back

Akshan room

Guddan was applying her night cream she was changed to her night wear just then akshat come and back hug her resting his head on her shoulder .

A- guddan tumhe yeh cream lagane ki jarrorat nahi hai tum vaise hi sundar lagti ho mujhe .

G- aap bhi na akshat kuch bhi bolte ho.

A- aare sachi tum natural beauty ho samjhi .

G- ok ok aapke baat man lete hai vaise thank you aaj aapne maa ke liye stand liya .

A- guddan wo bhi meri family hai so thanks mat kaho lekin agar tum thanks kehena chati ho properly bolo na .

With this akshat pick of her in his arm and she wrap her hand around him seductively akshat take her to their bed and what followed a long night love making session .

To be continued....

Happy new year guys sorry thoda holiday mood main chali gayi thi to update dene main late hagayi.

Hope you will like the chapter please vote and comment .