EPILOGUE

4 YEARS LATER

Jindal mansion was echoing with the laughter of a little girl  of 4 years old who was running around the table while another girl of 21 year was chasing her and we very well know that they are non other than Ammi and antra .

(Antra's pic on media box )

Am - Baby doll ruk jao main nahi chodungi tumhe aaj .

An - Ammul aap mujhe nahi pakda sakte .

Just then a boy of 21 come their the girl went and hid behind him and that boy is non other than Golu antra's Golgappa .

An  - Golgappa mujhe Ammul se bacho .

Ak - annu aab kya kiya tumne 🤔🤔🤔 .

Am - main batati hoon yeh chotu packet ne meri lipstick se drawing banyi hai meri mirror main .

Ak - chal chodna main tujhe ek naya lipstick dila dunga .

Just then Akshan come down guddan was holding their 6 month old baby boy ayush . Antra run to her papa who pick her up and kiss her cheek .

A - So kya hua meri princess ko aise sweating kyu kar rahe ho aap .

An - papa Ammul mere peeche padi hai .

G - annu baby aab  kya kiya aapne .

Am - bhabhi iss ne phirse mera lipstick kharab kar diya .

G - annu very bad abhi bua ko sorry bolo .

An - sorry Ammul

Am - oo it's ok munchkin .

Ami kiss her cheek and akash take ayush from guddan and kiss his face making him giggle .

Ak - Oho aaj humare aayu babu to ek dum hero lag rahe hai .

An - Ammul golgappa chaliye garden main khelte hai aur mumma kya hum baby corn ko bhi humare saath le jaye .

G - acha chalo hum dono bhi aate hai wahi pe aaj evening snacks karlenge .

The family went to garden ammi golu antra started to play football ayush was seating on his stroller and clapping his hand as if encouraging his sister , uncle and aunty .

Akshan are watching them happily and chit chating with each other .

4 years change everything in their life whole jindal mansion was feeling complete with antra's giggles and her cries .

Ammi and golu are now in their final year soon they going to join their bhai and bhabhi respectively .

Angad was working in a software company as ceo he get married to one of akshat's cousin revati . when she come to visit akshat angad fall for her and both get married .

Laxmi also get married to a boy vardaan they have an arrange marriage laxmi was teaching in a school for Physically challenged kids .

Unfortunately dai ma died due to her old age , all cried for her and do her last rites as she doesn't have anyone other than them  still they remember her always due to her unconditional love and care for them .

And 6 month ago Akshan blessed with a baby boy .

Antra is very naughty she love to trouble her bua and chachu very much she is a big foodie so she give her chachu , bua , mamu and masi and nani in the name of food even she give her baby brother nick name on food

So golu is Golgappa , ammi is Ammul , angad is chocolate mamu , laxmi is momo masi and her baby brother is baby corn and kaushalya is kheer wali nani .

Gupta's when they get free time always come to jindal mansion to play with antra even laxmi often come from her sasural to play with antra.

After playing ammi golu seat on the chairs while antra seat on her papa's lap .

Then servants come and serv them the snacks they are having it with chat session akshat was feeding antra while he himself was having his food .

And guddan was feeding ayush his baby food along with having her food .

A - vaise guddan ma , angad aur chutki kab aayenge .

Gupta's went for a small vacation to manali .

G - wo log do din baad aa jayenge .

An - mumma I am so happy you know I was missing chocolate mamu , kheer wali nani and appel pie ( revati's nick name given by antra ) .

G - aww apko pata hai jaan wo log bhi apko bhout miss kar rahe the .

Antra smile hearing it soon all finished their food and went inside the house .

And their another day pass with love and happiness .

And like this Akshan have their happily ever after . 

THE END

HERE'S END THE JOURNEY OF MY THIS BOOK WILL MISS WRITING THIS  BYE BYE FRINDS THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF THIS BOOKS JOURNEY

LOVE  ❤️❤️❤️

LINKI

🎉 आपने pyar ko ho jane do को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
pyar ko ho jane doजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें