part 20

Today was ammi and golu's final exam both are tensed for it but guddan cheer them up saying they going to rock on the exam .

They are having breakfast and akshat instructing them regarding the exams while guddan feeding them as they are busy in going through their text book for last time natasha and nihara was gone somewhere from a week only vikrant was their and he was just stabing the food in the plate seeing their family moment .

Ak- bas bhabi aur nahi kha sakte .

G- aare aise kaise yeh juice to peelo kam se kam .

Am- nahi bhabhi aur kuch nahi khana .

G- acha thik hai .

Then ammi golu stand up and first went to their parents photo and pray infront of them then they come back guddan make them eat the curd and after taking blessings from akshan and vikrant they along with akshat went to their school for them exam .

After dropping ammi golu akshat went to his office while at home guddan after completing some house hold chorse she went to her office .

At 1 pm

Ammi and golu's exam get finished guddan come to pick them up after coming out of the exam hall they run to guddan and hug her tightly .

G- iss tight hug ka matlab tum dono ka exam ek dum mast gaya hai na .

Ak- it was best bhabhi all thanks to you .

G- and why me ????

Am- bhabhi aapne jo hume selective questions practice karaya tha exam main 50% wohi aya tha so it went really well .

Guddan happily side hug them then after a icecream treat trio went to jindal mansion .

Ammi and golu's exam went for 2 weeks and finally it end ammi and golu are very happy that they perform quite well in their paper .

As ammi and golu's exam finished akshat thought to have a family dinner in ammi and golu's favorite restaurant .

Along with vikrant akshan ammi golu went to the restaurant after some time gupta family also join them as akshat invited them also .

They are having a gala time while having dinner then vikrant clear his throat to gain everyones attention .

V- so akki mere bhai yeh le tere liye ek chota sa gift .

Then vikrant handed him a envelop akshat took it and open the envelope it have some vouchers .

A- bhai yeh sab kya hai yeh kisi hotel ke vouchers lag rahe hai .

V- ha akki indore ke outskirt main ek new resort khula hai specially couples ke liye tum dono ke liye booking ki hai 2 days ki jao aur enjoy karo .

A- par bhai hum dono ka office hai phir ammi golu ko akele kaise aap bhi to kal apne ghar chale jayenge .

V- akki main ne sab tayari kar li hai tumare office se chuti mil gayi hai and rahi baat ammi golu ki wo massi ji ke pass rukenge .

K- ha akshat beta vikrant ji ne mujhe bataya tha tum logo aaram se jao ghum phir kar aao .

Akshan agreed to it and after finishing the dinner all went to their respective homes .

Akshan started their packing as they are leaving for the resort next day only .

Vikrant was having his wine while natasha and nihar also having desi daaru and seating on the floor .

Ni- wah boss manna padega kya chal chali hai apne .