chapter - 17

Ammi and golu's 12th board coming in just some month so  guddan was helping them in their studies in between managing her office and home and in all the chores she was giving less time to akshat which make the senior jindal grumpy and wanting of his guddan's attention increased.

Guddan also noticed this so she thought to do something which can lit up her hubby's mood then an awesome idea come to her mind and she smile to her self .

G- so mr jindal get ready apki mrs apki sari complain dur kar degi .

Then she call laxmi and tell her about the plan she made for akshat and her and ask laxmi to take aami and golu to their home next day after their school .

At night akshat come and went to their room guddan was working on her laptop she look at him and smile but he made a angry face guddan chuckle as at morning guddan didn't give him his dose (you know which dose😉😉😉) so he was angry on her .

Guddan went to him and wrap her hand around him .

G- mr jindal yeh sadu akdu jaisa muh kyu banya hai .

A- jaise tumhe nahi pata (sarcastically).

G- mere akshat naraj hai apni guddan se ha .

A- naraj nahi hu bas tumhara thoda time chahiye mujhe I know baki sab bhi important hai par mujhe selfish hona pada raha hai mujhe tum chaiye sirf mere liye .

G- don't be sad na mere cutie pie aab apki wifey sirf apke liye hogi so mr akshat jindal would you like to go on a date with me.

A- mrs jindal apke saath to main hell main bhi chala jaoon so kaha chalna hai date pe aur kab .

G- hum kal evening main jayenge aap mujhe apke office ke baad pick up karne meri office aajana aur ami golu ki tension mat lijiyega wo kal humare ghar rahenge .

A- ok as you say mam .

He bow his head in a dramatic way making guddan laugh then after dinner and a hot make out session akshan sleep peacefully .

Next day akshan went to their respective office guddan told ami golu that they have to stay in gupta house as she and their bhai will be out for some work .

But ammi golu tease her as they are not that much immature to don't understand anything guddan blush and hit them on their foreheads .

Akshat was working on his office when their office peon come their with a parcel in his hand .

P- sir aap ke liye yeh parcel aya hai .

A- ramesh wha pe rakh do aur mere liye ek coffee le ana .

Peon nod his head and went from their akshat took the parcel and then saw a note he open it and start to read .

My dear hubby ,

   Are you excited to go on a date with me so here is something for you which will  make you more handsome hope you will like my gift . Be ready on time and come to me .

Your and only yours

Guddan

Akshat smile broadly reading it then he take the box and found a suit and he like it very much he then text guddan that he like the gift and he will be reach on time .

Evening time

Akshat was ready in his suit Nd he was looking very handsome just like guddan said .

Akshat's outfit