Telling The Kids(Falice and Family)

Fp stood next to Alice as they presented themselves as a united front. The scariest people imaginable were sitting down in front of them, their little eyes were already judging them. Charles wasn't there, thankfully. Fp wasn't so sure how he felt about telling the kids about his and Alice's relationship when the boy carried a gun. And Polly... Well, she was getting help at a facility.

Jellybean was the first to start talking. "So what's this meeting about?" She already had a suspicion about why they called the kids down(the two adults weren't exactly discreet) but she wanted to be sure.

"Yeah, why'd you call us all down?" Betty asked.

"Well, Fp and I have something to tell you guys." Alice looked to Fp before finishing and he gave her a nod of encouragement because he certainly wasn't going to be the one to break the news.

"Fp and I are together." She quickly spat out before closing her eyes waiting to hear the yelling. But to her surprise instead of children shouting that it wasn't fair, the sounds of laughs filled her ears. She turned to Fp to see that he was just as confused as she was.

"Why are you guys all laughing?" Fp questioned skeptically. There had to be something bigger at play here because he had expected yelling maybe even crying, but certainly not laughing.

The kid's laughter died down when Jughead spoke up. "Uh, we kinda already knew."

"What how could guys have possibly known!" Alice exclaimed.  "And how long how have you guys known?"

Betty was the first one to answer the question."Well, you guys haven't exactly been subtle." She smirked because that was definitely the understatement of the century. She really couldn't count how many times she had caught Fp sneaking out of his bedroom (where Alice was currently sleeping) in only his underwear and she also really didn't want to.

"Yeah, Betty's right," Jellybean added with a smile on her face, she was quite pleased with herself. "My dad is always staring all lovey-dovey at you, and your face instantly lights up when he walks into the room or when someone even mentions him."

Fp looked to a blushing Alice with a huge grin on his face."Is that so? I didn't know you liked me that much."

"I don't." She retorted while sticking her tongue out at him.

"Yeah right! If I didn't know any better I'd say you love him." Jughead chimed in now laughing at Alice who was a right red.

"I do not."

"Fp and Alice sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage-" All the kids chanted before a flustered Alice cut them off.

"Okay enough of this teasing." She was obviously embarrassed."So now that you guys know, are you okay with us?"

"Of course we are Miss S, I've never seen my dad happier." Jughead was quick to say.  "I know me and Jellybean are part of the reason but you, Charles, and even Betty are also why. I want my dad to be happy and if this big dysfunctional family makes him happy then it makes me happy. And you make really good food. I was kinda tired of tv dinners." Jughead told them earning a laugh from everyone

"Yeah what Jug said, you're my mom I want you to be happy. So I'm completely fine with it. Besides Mr.Jones is great and I kinda like having a little sister."

"JB anything to add?" Alice asked

"I'm fine with it. I really like you, Alice. And like Jughead and Betty said you guys make each other happy."

Jellybean really meant every word she was saying. She'd grown to really like Alice. She knew her mother wasn't coming back and in the short time, she'd known Alice she had given her more love and care than her mother ever did.

Jellybean was well aware that her mother loved her but she had a hard time showing it and sadly Jellybean wasn't the most important thing in her life. It was a terrible thing to have to go through but Jellybean was truly ready to move on. "One more thing though, can Jug and I call you Alice?"

"Of course sweetheart," Alice smiled.

"Hey if they get to call you Alice I wanna call him Fp," Betty quipped

"Fine by me." Fp grinned. He was so happy that they were okay with him and Alice being together. He loved her and her kids, and he knew she felt the same way even if she refused to admit it."Now that that's out of the way how bout we watch a movie?"

"Yes! I call dibs on picking!" Jellybean yelled.

"That's fine, just pick something we'll all enjoy." He said while pulling Alice down to the couch with him.

They snuggled up together before Alice whispered something to him, "I love you."

"I know." He whispered back.

She smacked his chest. "You're not going to say it back?"

He grinned at her "No."

"Why not?" She asked with her eyes narrowed. When Fp remained silent she sighed. "You know what I don't even care because I know you do." She turned her head back to the movie. She knew Fp loved her so it didn't bother her that he wouldn't say it back.

Okay maybe it did just a little bit, but she would never admit that.

It wasn't until the middle of the movie when he whispered to her, "I love you too." She smiled and pulled him into a long kiss.

"Get a room!" Jughead yelled throwing a pillow at the couple.

They all continue to watch the movie with big smiles on their faces glad that everything worked out.