Girls Night

Cheryl and Toni decided to invite Veronica and Betty, over for a sleepover at thistle house. They were settled in the living room blankets spread out on the floor glasses of wine in their hands.

"Thanks for having us over Cheryl," Betty says.

"Anytime cousin." Cheryl was happy they agreed to the sleepover because they were the only friends she had. "It's nice to have people over,"

"And I must say that after Penelope's haunting it's nice that people can come over without leaving the house terrified," Toni adds

"Okay, now let's play a game." Veronica excitedly squeals. "First we'll start off with a classic, Truth or Dare?"

"I'm fine with that," Betty says

"Okay, Betty why don't you go first," Toni suggests.

"Sure." She thinks for a moment before a sneaky smirk spreads across her face. "This is for you, Toni, truth or dare?"

Toni thinks for a moment before answering. "I'm gonna play it safe and go with truth."

"Is it true that Jughead is a good kisser?" Betty asks upon hearing Toni pick truth.

Toni laughs before responding. "Oh, he's a great kisser. Just not as good as Cheryl."

"Toni, you kissed Jughead?" Veronica shouts. She is truly surprised by this news, having thought that the only girls he had ever kissed were herself and her blonde-headed friend next to her. "Wow."

"Okay, my turn," Cheryl announces. She had already planned who her victims were going to be. "Veronica truth or dare?" She excitedly questions.

"I'm gonna go with dare."

"Perfect." She says, clapping her hands. She takes a sip of her wine. "Veronica, I dare you to kiss Toni."

Veronica looks over to the pink-haired girl a grin on her face. "Well, I've always wanted to kiss a serpent."

"Hey, you kissed me!" Betty exclaims

"Yes, but you weren't a serpent then." She looks back to Toni. "So are you gonna go along with the dare?" She asks with her eyebrows raised.

"Of course, I'm never one to turn down a dare." She scoots closer to Veronica, leaning in and puckering up her lips. She feels Veronica's lips press against hers, the kiss lasts at least ten seconds. They pull apart, and Toni takes back her spot next to her girlfriend.

"Wow is all I have to say," Cheryl says.

"I'm with Cheryl, that was spicy hot." Betty laughs.

"That was a better kiss than I expected, New York," Toni says, wiping her lips clean of Veronica's lipstick. "But still it can't live up to Cheryl's kisses." She quickly adds, feeling her girlfriend's side-eye.

"Nice save, Topaz." Cheryl smiles, leaning in to kiss her girlfriend.

"Okay, Cheryl, truth or dare?" Toni asks.

Cheryl closes her eyes, thinking on it. "Dare." She finally decides on.

Toni looks at Cheryl then to Veronica and then back to Cheryl. She gives her girlfriend an evil smirk. "I dare you to call Archie on Veronica's phone and make it seem like she accidentally called him. And that she's cheating on him with you."

"Sounds fun," Betty smirks.

"I'm agreeing with Betty, this sounds really fun."

"Toni, you're a wild one. But I'll do it." She puts her hand out, asking for Veronica's phone. She searches up Archie's number, calling it. "Just follow my lead, Veronica." He picks up on the sixth ring. "Veronica, I'm so glad you could meet me." She says, trying to hold back laughter.

"I could never turn you down. I love you, Cheryl Blossom." Veronica says. "Tomorrow I shall leave Archie so we can be together."

"I have already broken up with Toni, so we can live happily ever after my love." She quickly hangs up the phone and all four of the girls burst into laughter.

"Okay, let's see how long it takes for him to call Ronnie," Betty says wiping tears from her eyes. "That was a good one, Toni."

They hear a phone ringing already knowing it Archie calling Veronica.

"When I answer yell gotcha ya into the phone, okay," Veronica tells them. They nod their heads. She answers.

"Gotcha ya." The four of them yell into the phone.

Veronica picks up the phone. "I'll be right back." And she goes off to explain to her frantic boyfriend that it was just a prank.

"Okay well, I think I'm done for the night." Betty yawns.

"Me too. What time is it anyway?" Cheryl asks. Looking at her phone she sees it's one in the morning. "It's one." She announces.

"Wow, I fully expected to be asleep by now," Toni says.

"Okay, what are we doing now," Veronica asks, walking back into the room.

"Going to bed." Betty answers.

"Good because I was getting tired but I didn't wanna seem like a weak link." Veronica laughs.

Cheryl gets up, turning off the lights, and hurrying back to her a place next to her girlfriend. "Goodnight you guys." She sleepily says.

"Goodnight." They whisper back.