Putting Up The Tree(Choni)

It was the night of Christmas Eve and Cheryl and Toni were now putting up the Christmas tree.

"Thanks for putting up the tree with me." Cheryl said."In my family, we always put the tree up the night of Christmas Eve. It's one of the good memories I have of my family." She sadly sighed.

"You're welcome." Toni smiled "Since we're bringing in our family traditions, I want to open one present tonight. My family always did that with me."

"Of course." Cheryl kissed Toni then went to go get the star that goes on top of the Christmas tree. "You know we should really start creating traditions of our own." Cheryl loved the thought of her and Toni having their own traditions, ones that they can pass on to their future kids."

"I would love that." She put her last ornament on the tree, then she looked to Cheryl. "So who's putting the star on the tree."

"Well I was thinking we could do it together," She grabbed the stool that was next to them."Using this. We'll step on it together and both of our hands will be on the star when we place it on top."

"Sounds great." She takes the stool from Cheryl setting it in its place in front of the tree. She grabbed Cheryl's hand and pulled her to the stool. "Let's do this babe."

They put the star on the tree and step down. They push the stool to the side and step back to admire the Christmas tree.

"It's perfect." Cheryl laughs.

"I love it." Toni pulls Cheryl close puckering her lips up for a kiss which Cheryl happily delivers. She looks at the clock on the wall. It's twelve, Merry Christmas." She whispers.

"Merry Christmas to you too my love."

"I would have us open a gift but I'm exhausted, let's just go to bed babe."

"Happily, but next year we will definitely be opening our one present on Christmas Eve."

They head upstairs and change into their pajamas. And get into bed snuggling up to each other."

"I love you." Cheryl happily sighs.

"I love you too. This has been the best Christmas ever. So thank you."

"Good night T.T."

"Goodnight Cheryl."