Chapter 1

Jiang Cheng was gargling with illness as he lifted his face from the toilet. "...Ugh...why do I feel like shit?"

For the past week or so, there were dark circles under his eyes. He was sweating, and felt pain in every place imaginable. "This is the worst day of my life..." He said while trying to hold back his retching but to no avail...He threw up once again.

After he had stayed by the toilet for some time, his stomach had begun to settle down. On his way to the living room, his husband, Lan Xichen wasn't in sight.

"Why isn't he back?" He growled with bitterness.

He felt another surge of nausea. Once he collected himself, he left out a soothing breath that escaped his lips.

"Is...he ok?" He whispered with a hint of worry in his tone. Just as he was beginning to have thoughts of his Lan Xichen on his mind.

The doorbell rang.

Jiang Cheng didn't want to get up but brought it upon himself to get the hell up off the couch.

'Maybe Lan Huan is back? Nah, he's got a fucking key, so he shouldn't have rung the doorbell...'

Tentatively, he looked through the peephole of the door. Once seeing who it was, he now suddenly felt like throwing up again. On the other side of the door was none other than his annoying brother: Wei Wuxian.

He sighed again and opened the door to reveal his annoyingly happy brother.

"Jiang Cheng!"

Wei Wuxian was all smiles when he stepped in the house. Jiang Cheng sighed again and closed the door while Wei Wuxian was skipping towards the living room.

Wei Wuxian had no trouble making himself comfortable in his little brother's house as he simply waltzed his way to the living room. Letting out an exaggerated sigh, he stretched out all over the couch.

"Why the fuck are you here?" He says in an annoyed tone.

Wei Wuxian made a little pouty face over Jiang Cheng's bitchy attitude. In hopes to change his sour puss face, he squeezed his cheeks.

"Come on Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian piped up in an annoying baby voice. "Why are you always so grouchy every time I see you?~"

Jiang Cheng closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, and rubs his forehead as a headache starts brewing. "Because I fucking hate you." He glares straight at Wei Wuxian, who in turn shivered a little. He wasn't far from getting whipped in the face with Zidian, so he took a silent gulp, and started speaking in a slow manner, "Well...I just wanted to...talk with you..." He looked up and saw that Jiang Cheng was trying to not get up at that moment and kill him, so he gulped one more time and continued tentatively, "So...what's going on with you?"

Wei Wuxian relaxed a bit when he saw Jiang Cheng take a deep breath, and the scowl on his face lessened. "Well, today has been a pretty good day until I threw up everything I ate yesterday..."

This alarmed Wei Wuxian, 'Threw up? Wait...It can't be...right?' He widened his eyes as he looked at Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng was confused so he asked Wei Wuxian what was wrong. "What's wrong...?"

'Did I say something bad? Why is he staring at me like that...?' Jiang Cheng started to become a bit nervous at his brother's reaction, but then he relaxed seeing Wei Wuxian returning to his normal playful behavior.

"So~ Have you guys done it recently?~" Wei Wuxian laughed at Jiang Cheng's reaction. "What the hell! It's none of your business!" Jiang Cheng blushed harder at seeing Wei Wuxian laugh harder, "So you have huh...?~"