Chapter 4

Lan Xichen

I am so happy to hear that my beautiful husband and I were going to be parents. I've always wanted to form a family with Wanyin, but...I didnt really know what he thought about that. I knew that he was pretty insecure about alot of things, but I will always be there if he wants to talk.

After I came back home yesterday I felt like It was just going to be a normal day, but then I get a surprise of a lifetime, and I just felt that the day that Wanyin told me he was pregnant was one of many best days that I've had.

Just thinking of having a small Wanyin running around the house, just makes me smile. I can't wait for our child to be born, and I can't wait for our little family as well.

I yawned, and I look towards my left to see Wanting peacefully sleeping next to me. I chuckle softly at his serene expression, and I reach for my phone to check the time. 'Its 6:00 am...huh..I'll get up then.' I tenderly kiss Wanyin's forehead and I quietly get up from the bed, not waking him up; Since I knew that Wanyin wasn't really a morning person like me.

I go over to the closet which had Wanyin's clothes and my own, and I choose something casual. I wasn't going to work today, since it was my day off, so I was going to stay at home with my husband, and maybe go on a small date. I smiled at the thought of Wanyin and I going on a date.

Once I grabbed my clothes, I grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom, to take a nice, warm, but quick shower.

After that nice warm shower, I dressed myself up and I headed towards the kitchen to start making our breakfast. I rolled up my sleeves. I wanted to make something special for him, so I think to myself.

"I could maybe make him breakfast, and surprise him when he wakes up, so he could eat in bed. I bet that'll make him blush..." I smiled and chuckled at the thought of Wanyin blushing right as he gets up, while he looks at the surprise I made for him. Yea...let's do that.

I made up my mind, and got to work.

. . .

"Phew..." I had finally finished making Wanyin's favorite food, and I placed the plates on a tray. I look at the clock in the wall, and I saw that It was getting pretty late in the day, so I pick up the tray with food, and I walk towards our bedroom.

Once I had entered quietly, I put the the tray down on one of the nightstands, and I get close to Wanyin's ear.

"Wanyin~ Wake up my adorable husband...it's morning..~" I whisper in his ear, to which he mumbles, and tries to go back to sleep.

I chuckle once again at his cuteness, so I try a different tactic.

I lower my face once again, but this time I leave small kisses all over his face. Finally, I see him open his eyes, and I back away.

I smile softly at seeing my Wanyin running his eyes and trying to not yawn.

"Lan...Huan?" He says while he stretches and yawns once more. ' Awww!~ He is like a cat...so cute!' I say in my head, as I was internally dying at my husband's cuteness.

"Yes it's me. Good Morning. Here." I kiss his lips tenderly and show him the tray of food. Once he kisses me back, and he sees the tray his eyes widen, and a blush tints his cheeks.

" W-What's all this for...? " he says with an embarrassed face. 

"For you." I said simply while Wanyin sits up straight and I place the tray of food on the bed for him to eat. He blushes even more, but he smiled sweetly. " you didn't have to do this Lan Huan...but thank you. " He kisses my cheek softly, and begins to eat the food.