Chapter 7

Jiang Cheng

I sighed.

After talking with Lan Huan about what was happening. I felt a bit more relieved that he wasn't cheating on me. I should've trusted him a bit more, but now we have a bigger problem.

Now a bitch called, Ying Yue is obsessed with my husband, and she being an obsessive, yandere, fucking bitch is dangerous for the both of us. If we make a wrong move, she could order someone to kill us.

I sighed once again. Why were we always having bad luck? First I was ecstatic that we were having triplets, but now my husband is being held hostage by a crazy women. Something good happens, and then something bad happens...

"Hey, Jiang Cheng!" I get kicked out of my thoughts by a loud obnoxious voice, to which I turn around and see Wei Wuxian standing on the side of the bed with Brother-in- law and my nephews.

Oh yea, I had forgotten that I was in the hospital.

Jin Ling had long gone home.After the whole surprise we got, he stood up saying he was sorry he couldn't stay longer. I scoffed and said that he didn't need to worry about me, and that he had to worry more about his husband. He still looked kind of worried and concerned for me, so I reassured him more by saying that if I needed anything, or if something were to happen to me that I would call him and Wei Wuxian.

He sighed, smiled lightly, and stood up to leave. Right when he was about to leave the room, he said goodbye, and told me that if anything was happening that I would call him, and with that he left. I smiled, my nephew was already becoming a man. He already was starting his family, and...I of course felt so very happy for him.

'Man...I still can't believe that I'm pregnant with triplets...If I ever see that doctor who told me I was only having a child, I'm going to punch him for not doing his job right... ' I said in my head.

"Well, Jiang Cheng....how do you think we can help brother-in-law? He has to pretend to date that women, but If she sent someone to tail you, and she also sent someone to tail brother-in-law, how do we...separate them? Separate what was her name?" He says while sitting on the corner of the bed.

I sighed again "...Ying Yue....Lan Huan said her name was Ying Yue..."

"Yea! That bitch! So...? any suggestions?" He says while Lan Wangji tells the kids to sit down on the seats., And he stands beside his husband.

" ...Well I...don't really know what to do....and...I don't think I would be able to risk me having a miscarriage for stressing so much about Lan Huan and her... " I spat out the last word in anger.

Wei Ying nods, "Hm....what do you think Lan Zhan?" He turns to his husband.

Lan Wangji looked to Wei Ying and I with his blank face that only Lan Huan and Wei Ying could read. (Wei Ying beginning to read his husband's expressions)

"...I could talk with brother about this...that women shouldn't pose a problem by me talking with him..." He says while he takes Wei Ying hand.

Wei Ying smiles, "Mm. Good idea Lan Zhan, but...if she doesn't let you talk with him? And since they are tailing Jiang Cheng they might already know what we want to do..."

Lan Wangji sighs, "Brother is strong...he won't let a women ruin his life. He is also smart, he might already be planning how to deal with this situation....so don't worry Sister-in-law...Wei Ying..."

I sigh, 'I just have to pray that nothing happens with Huan....'

Wei Ying pats my shoulder, "So when ya get out of the hospital, you are gonna live with us for a bit alright? No if's or buts about it! "