Parttttt Twwooo

I went to my cabin and notice the mandrin girl is one of my roomies. We have two bunk beds for me and three other girls and one twin size bed for our counselor. I stayed inside to unpack and if there a emergency I'm going to bring my bad with me there will be some extra clothes water phone charger and those type of things.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It was the next day and I heard we was zip lining oh Jesus I always wanted to do that I'm so excited. I get out of the bed - I was in the bottom one and went to get clothes and then shower.

This was the comfiest clothes I could find

This was the comfiest clothes I could find. I went outside and went straight to the place where we zip lining. I made it and notice that alot of is not here yet so I went in line and again I was behind Zhenzhen - I learned her name when our counselor made us meet each other- As she went up the ladder Conrad was putting the safety thing and went back kissing very sloppy with the girl I do not know the name of.

I went up when zhenzhen went down the Zipline. When I got up I saw Logan and my brother arguing I rolled my eyes.

"I got games alright. Girls fall when they see me."
"Yeah they fall the zipline almost commit suicide."
"Noo. They fall in love with me" After I heard that I gave up oh my jesus help my brother I said in my head
"Oh Jesus ok look Dariush no girls like you because you ugly as fuck so just shut the fuck please and thank you " I said the calmest way before I break "oh shut up Daniella" He said looking back at me I rolled my eyes. I went back and went down the Zipline.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It was night and was chilling in my room with Zhenzhen
"Hey Daniella you want to go outside with me" Zhenzhen asked me quietly
"Yea sure" I answered her
We both went outside and walk around and went to a bridge and saw Alex. They stated at each other for a few seconds before Zhenzhen turned around and look up the sky and Alex doing the same after. I smirked and thought I ship it.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
It was the next very morning and we all got ready to go canoeing. When we got finish we went outside and meet with Alex again until my idiotic push them out the way and saying "Move. Shotgun" I rolled my eyes and nodded to the truck to Zhenzhen. We talked awhile till my brother came and said "Alright y'all the kings back." He gets on the truck and goes next to Alex.
"Alright scooch over""Move man, my nuts is hot"
"Sorry. SoRrY."
"You're making me chafe, scoot over."
I shake my head and continued my conversation with Zhenzhen.
"Hope y'all not afraid of sharks. Put y'all seatbelt on." Said Logan hitting the truck
"My licences is suspended."
"Wait.. wait your license is suspended?" Ask Dariush
"Just a little" Logan answered
"What does that even means"
"It means let's not get pulled over"
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
"Ah, sorry guys, some kid shit the canoe while shooting the rapids." The women said as the news was said all the kids Awed in sadness.
"Hey, Cosmo were gonna need the second hose down here. It'll just be in a few minutes."
" What you mean ain't nobody scared of a little poo." Said Logan
"okay I'm deathly afraid of a lot of poo. It's more poo than canoe in there." Said the lady

I rolled my eyes and looked around until I felt a patting my shoulder I look to see Zhenzhen nodding in the woods. We started going straight the woods I don't know why she wants to go but it's much better than just standing there.

As we continue walking we kept hearing Alex telling us where we going, we should go back or he don't think we should wander this far but we ignored him and kept going until I heard him stop. I turned around to see him stoping and looking at his phone. I turned back around and kept following Zhenzhen.

As we was climbing I saw this beautiful waterfall but kept going up. As we made it to the top we saw a beautiful view "wow" I said amazed Zhenzhen looked back at me smiling and turned back around and lifting up a rim of the world paper that looks like just like the view. Zhenzhen raised her arms up and smiled She so adorable I thought. As we were still looking at the view we started hearing screaming and it sounded a lot like Alex. We turned around looking at the direction of the screaming and then look back at each other than we started walking towards it.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
We than made it and we saw Dariush on the floor and Alex talking to other boy that I haven't seen around camp so I'm guessing he lives around here.
I went to help Dariush up then went to stand next Zhenzhen.

"You guys from the uh um camp, right?" The boy asked mostly to Zhenzhen, let me examine him for a minute. He looks Italian, he's handsome and that's all I could say.

She doesn't answer him and just put her hands on her waist and looks in the distant.

"She doesn't talk much. Well she talk to me but anyways.. Hi I'm Daniella" I said taking my hand to shake his. "Gabriel" he said smiling and shaking my hand. His hands are soft as fuck damn I wish and his smile is adorable hold on is this a real human being???!!?

"You know what, you know.." started Dariush we turned and look at him "That was a lucky punch. Lucky punch. Yeah, you know, I haven't acclimated to the altitudes yet. So my reflexes are kinda.... sub-par" he continued while breathing heavily

Then out of nowhere we started hearing loud booms up in the air. We all look to see where is coming from but of course we can't because we are in the woods and the trees are in the way.
"What the hell was that" Dariush and I said at the same time. We look at each other but quickly look away when our phone alarm beeps.

"What does it say" Questions Gabriel as he looks over Alex shoulders "it's the emergency broadcast system." Said Dariush "All civilians are to evacuate metropolitan areas immediately. Under no circumstances approach any unknown aircraft." I read of my phone "*gasp* it's the next 7-eleven." Said Dariush very stupidly I roll my eyes and corrected him "It's 9/11 you dumbass"

"We gotta get back to the van. Anyone know the way? " Said/questions alex.
By the looks of our faces we don't know where to go. "I do. Follow me" Said Gabriel pointing behind him.
"Okay. Whoa! Whoa. Slow your roll, Dora the explorer, all right, this is my clique. Soldiers out." Dariush said stopping Gabriel he snap his fingers and went the opposite way. Of course we didn't follow him and follow Gabriel instead. "Let's go"

As we started walking I cashed up with Gabriel and started walking besides him. "So... Gabriel you live around here?" I questioned him I look up to him since he is inches taller than me.
"Um yeah" he responded hesitantly "Ok". The rest of the trip was quiet and eventually Dariush caught up with us on the way.