Parttttt elevennnn

"You need to get out of there" He said after the conversation we had. "I'm- I'm sorry. It's over. There's nothing you kids can do against this thing" When he said that I rolled my eyes because I know that was bullshit. "Knock it out of there immediately we're sending two units to pick you-" He got caught off by me and Alex "No" we said at the same time "What did you say?" "We said no" I said.

"I made a promise I wouldn't let anything stop me so I'm gonna keep trying and it will be a lot easier if you would help me" Said Alex with dads well all say attitude "We didn't come all this way to give up now. We're done being told - "Period" I said quietly as Gabriel chuckled while putting his arm around me - what we can and can't do. We made it across half of southern California, past aliens and soldiers" Alex kept going it was going intense but Dariush gotta ruin it "A diddler. Don't forget about the diddler" he said faintly at the end while looking up at the screen "All the way here" said Alex

"And nobody helped us get here. All we had was each other" I said to the mic "So you're going to listen to me because we're not kids anymore, and we're the best chance you you've got. I'm going to ask one more time, General" Alex said as I look at him like a proud mom "What do we need to do to get this thing working?" Alex ask

"All right, someone needs to go down to the basement and fire up the emergency generators. Start them in sequence, exact four seconds apart. Send your fastest, strongest--" he got cut off by me and Zhenzhen "I'll do it" we both said while the rest looks at us "I'm sorry, that sounded like two young girl" The General said. "Oh, yeah! Aliens don't stand a chance against them." Said Dariush as he looks back up the screen.

"Alright. You guys need to climb through the vent. The vault door won't open until the power is back on" Khory said as I nodded saying I understood while Zhenzhen said "Got it".

"Look... You're not safe at JPL" Khory/General said while I turned to Gabriel "Are you going to be ok" he says putting his hands on both of my shoulders. "Yea I got Zhenzhen with me" I said nodding my head to zhenzhen who was talking to Alex.

I turn to see Zhenzhen kissed Alex check. I turn and smiled at Gabriel. "What" he asks "Nothing and please take care of my brother since he got a huge as scar in his chest to stomach" I said kissing him on the lips as he nods while I turn and walked away with Zhenzhen. We ran to the vent and went inside and went to where the basement was. We got lost for a moment but found the basement.

Zhenzhen screamed as she went down she tried to kick the vent thing open when she finally opened she fell down on her back. I look down and screamed "Ow" "ARE YOU OK?" "YEA, C'MON GET DOWN HERE" she said as she turn on her flashlight. I breath deeply and jump and landed on my feet but fell down "ow" I said quietly. Zhenzhen help me up. "Thanks" I said quietly to her. When I got up I turn on my flashlight.

We look around until I heard Zhenzhen gasps. I turn around to see what she saw and look to see a dead body. I also gasps. "Come on" I said walking to find the power switches.

We found them and ran to each one "You ready?" She asked me "Yea" I said nodding while putting the switch down. Zhenzhen counts down to 4 seconds. When I heard her said one and pulled the second one. Then it was her turn. "Yes!" We celebrated "okay" she said quietly while walking back to the vault. She put the the code (I think) and the door open but when she did I heard a female scream 'No' but it was too late. The alien dog ran out making Zhenzhen fall. I catch her and out her back on her feet. I look around the corner to see the dog eating the women. I scrunched my face and breathing heavily.

We both walked slowly to the door trying not to make a sound for the dog not to see us. We watched our steps but all of the sudden we heard Gabriel speak through the the speaker for the dog to turn his head to see us. We both scream as the dog run at us. We both closed the door on the dog and it's hand got cut off. I looked down at the hand and almost threw up. Bad idea I said to myself.

We both sigh and rested our head at the door but then run up the stairs to get to the others. We made it to Gabriel and Dariush and we do not Alex. "Gabriel" screamed Zhenzhen he looks at both at us "Zhenzhen. Daniella. Come one, we gotta do this"

"What do we do" ask Zhenzhen "Right here, ok"  while they do the work I run to my brother who I see it's passed out. "Dariush. Hey. Wake up" I said slowly slapping his cheek. They almost finally did it but then the fucking alien had to go to the roof to where we are. I look to my left to see Alex there trying to figure out what to do while holding his Rubiks cube and a flare gun. I run towards him and grab his Rubiks cube and threw at the alien. "Come at me Bitch" I said "What are you doing?" Ask Gabriel "Just trust us" I said. "You can't kill that with a flare gun" said Gabriel "No. But I know what can. Launch Excalibur, then meet us outside" Alex said while running with me behind him because the aliens - Finally - started coming straight to us.

We ran to a place that I saw while we got inside "Come on" He said while opening the sliding door. He set the thing on and we went to hide. I heard him sing softly. I'm guessing it's a family thing I don't know. We heard the alien coming so Alex took out the flare gun and points at the alien. The alien gets closer so he yells and fire the flare gun to the thing and fire came out and burned the alien alive. "Yessss. Burn baby BuRn" I said while looking at the alien burnnnnnn.

"Come on Alex we got to go before the building falls on top of us" I yelled as I saw him yelling while tears in his eyes. I'm guessing that his dad died in a fire. I feel bad for him. "Come on" I said softly as I grab his hand and pulled him up. We ran out of the room and tried finding the way out. "This way" said Alex as he sniffed, I followed him out. We made it out - dramatically 😂 -.

"Alex" said Zhenzhen. "Daniella" both boys said while they ran to is and gave us a hug. We celebrated that we were ok and that we just said the damn world. "Did we do it" ask Alex while I heard some explosions up in the distance.

"We did it!" I screamed while I hugged Gabriel. I let go of him and looked up at him and he looked down at moi (I'm truly am sorry 😂🤡)

I kissed him while wrapping my arms around his shoulders while he kissed back while wrapped his arms around my waist. But damn I just missed my ship kissed. Gabriel wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I did the same as Alex and Zhenzhen to Dariush and he wrapped his arm around Zhenzhen shoulders.We celebrated with our arms up. "Oh, yeah, I'm definitely coming back next year. For sure" said Dariush "Me too" I said.

A/n 1. It's over
        2. I feel single
       3. And should I do a part did? But like in a other book. And if you do I'll let y'all know if I am.