Parttttt seveenn

"May I ask where we going?" Alex asks Zhenzhen "my jaw hurts" complains Dariush "the astronaut said that this key will can stop the aliens and we need to take it TRL" states Zhenzhen.

"JPL. A NASA facility" Alex corrected "tastes like truffle butter" Dariush still complains I turn to face "Can shut the fuck up please" "No"

"In the foothills of Pasadena. I went there once for robotics contest with my dad." Said Alex "do you know how to get there " questions Zhenzhen "without GPS, No probably not"

"It's over 70 miles away from here" Alex states "whoa, whoa, whoa, what?" Dariush said "Wait, you want ahead 70 miles into the city? The alert say stay out of metropolitan areas not head straight into them"

"We don't have to take it all the way to Pasadena" said Zhenzhen "let's just get this key don't about to take it to adults tell them to take it to JPL"

"Guys, does a sheriff station down a bit we can get it to a cop" suggested Gabriel. "That's a great idea, Gabriel" said Zhenzhen "Now let's get some bikes and kick some ass" The boys got shock when she said that and follow her in "damn girl your English is good" Dariush said "they gave us a cold registration it's, umm.. 6 - 6 - 9. Come on man"

Gabriel turns the lock and I see he gets all the numbers all wrong. "look Dariush don't be to harsh on him" I told my brother. He completely ignore me and still went harsh on him. "Just put in there, what are you dumb?" Said my brother I slap him the arm for saying "I'm not dumb" said Gabriel while looking up at him "Ok, let me see the lock boo" I told Gabriel. He scooch over and let me handle the lock. I open the lock and let the bikes go. "I  want that one it has 'wakanda forever' sticker on it"

I look at Alex and sadly smiled at him "Are you ok?" I ask him "Yes.. no.. i don't know" he says

"What's wrong"

"I just can't ride a bike I never learned how" he says disappointingly "it's okay we will teach you" I said to him he half  smiled at me while I turn to get a bike for him and me a skateboard.

We got out of the shed and look at Alex "come on" I said "I can't I'm sorry" he apologize "Yes you can come on" I said supporting him. "What wrong with him" ask Gabriel I look at Alex for permission to tell them he nods his head a yes "He just never learned how to ride a bike" I said to Gabriel. "Of course" Dariush said "oh shut the fuck up Dariush. Anyways we might need to change clothes" I said "you're right" they agree to me
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Alright you get one side - he pointed to Zhenzhen - and you get the other - he pointed at Dariush - and we'll get him up to speed" demands Gabriel. "Gotcha" "Alright" they all said at the same time "Alright" said Gabriel "I won't let you fall" Zhenzhen said. I slapped Gabriel shoulder and "I ship it" while pointing at the two he just laughed while shaking his head.

We stop in front of a sign saying high dessert to the left and Los Angeles to the right. We went right and of course  Dariush complained "you guys are.. I-" and just followed along. We walk with our bikes and stop in the middle of the highway to teach Alex how to ride a bike. We put our helmets and I look at Alex with a are you ready? Face, he nods his head a yes and got on his bike.

"You got this" said Dariush Alex put his feet away from the pedal and started to drag his feet to road "Put your feet back to the pedal"

"The key is to get moving" said Gabriel "The faster you go the easier is to stay balance" "Ar-are you sure about this?" Ask Alex "No" Gabriel said. I rolled my eyes and kept riding faster on the skateboard to not get left behind "Good. You're good." Said Dariush "Alright jus-just kept doing that." They slowly let go of Alex shoulders that he even his own self didn't even notice. "I don't... I don't know if I can do this" say Alex freaking out "Alex" I called out to him " You're already doing it" says Zhenzhen. We all cheered up highfiving each other "Wait.. wait Daniella... Since when did you learn how to skateboard?" Ask Dariush "Ever since I dated Finn" I responded to him "Wait y'all are still together or not" "Nah I'm over him. Anyways I like some one else" "WHO!" They all asked me but Zhenzhen " I can't say.. but Zhenzhen know that's why she didn't ask me" I say smirking at her. She look back at me smiling. "Okay if we ever get a break or whatever you gotta tell me what happened with you and Finn" Says Dariush. We slowed down while the other where ahead of us "Ok... You know what dad told me"

"What"

"He told me not to date any boys till I'm older but look at me dating boys" I said laughing

"Oh shit, sis being a baddie alert" she said "Haha... But you can't tell dad" I said in a serious voice "Ok fine but why?" He ask "Because of what I told you and because in school boys always pay attention to me even tho I'm not a attention seeker they just like me because of me being Pretty and rich" I said rolling my eyes "Well I won't tell dad and I still want to know who you like" "well guess what" "what" "You'll never knowwwww" I said now riding faster than him and laughing "Hey get back here" (A/n: yea funna pretend like Alex didn't fall but they did see the city destroyed)

When I look at my left I saw the city destroyed. "Holy shit" I said stopping and walk over the cliff  "Wh- holy shit" said Dariush also stopping "is that where we're going?" "Yup" I said
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

As we was walking with our bikes/skateboard by our side. I look around with a shock face because of how destroyed the place was.

"There" says Dariush while looking the sheriff station in front of him. We walk up to the building "Man this place is trashed" says Dariush "Looks empty"

"Guys I don't- Nobody's uh-" Gabriel stutters "What" ask Dariush "you guys go ahead I'll jus- I'll just watch the bikes" Respond Gabriel "WhAt? Oh yeah because the aliens want to jack our mountain bikes" says Dariush with an attitude "yeah, looters could take them. Yeah, someone should stay and watch" says Alex trying to help "Yeah, he's right. I'll also stay out here" I said "Whatever man" says Dariush turning around walking inside with the others. Zhenzhen looks back and smiles at me like I'ma do something, I just rolled my eyes playfully.

I turn around to face Gabriel "So.. why was the real reason you didn't want to get in there" I ask him "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" " ok...I won't I don't think I'm ready to tell anyone yet" "ok that's fine" I walk away from him and sat down under the tree and look down, I heard some footsteps coming over to me and sat down next to me. I look up to see Gabriel sat down next to me. I laid my head down on his shoulder and wait for everyone to get out.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We got on our bikes and we went to go find wherever this JPL place is at. "How is your watch the working after the pulse" Zhenzhen ask Alex "it's not electronic it's mechanical" Alex explained "Yo, He doing good right?" Dariush says out of nowhere. "Yo. Watch out"

I look at Gabriel and he look at me I smile and look down. I kept looking down until I heard everyone days 'Whoa' I look up to see military's trucks going pass by us I got out of the skateboard and we went chasing after them screaming 'Hey's' and waving our arm for them to notice us and stop. But that didn't happen instead military people came to us with guns.

I turn around do fast and raised up my arms up they ready dropped theirs helmet but me because I didn't have one. "Same side. Same side" said Alex trying for them to put their guns down. "Kids! Kids!" The man said making all of them drop their guns and separate from each other. " You should have evacuate hours ago. We're at war." He says "Sir we were in the mountain when the attack started. C-can you tell us what's going on? How big is the attack?" Alex explain but then questions the military guy. "Did it reach the nation's finest Mercedes dealership" ask Dariush as if that was more important and the dude just gave him a look like is he for real right now? "Dude no one cares about Dad dealership right now" I said to him "I'm the future heir" he continues "Shut UP!" Zhenzhen demands

"all I can tell you is that you're not safe here. Everyone on a bus right now I'll take it to the evacuation center" the guy said "wait,wait,wait" "WAIT" we all say as Alex pulls his sleeves "hey stop" Alex says "What" the guy asked "you need to take this to Pasadena" Alex says as he takes of the necklace off around his neck "Where did you get this" ask the man "A astronaut from the space station gave it to us" explains Zhenzhen "She says we need to take to JPL" Gabriel says after her "what's on this key can stop the aliens" I said "you need to get that key to Pasadena to a Dr Fielding" says Alex

"We were receiving Morse code from a doctor Fielding JPL all day" says the guy "finding this key has been the primary objective" The guy explains "thanks kid you may have just say the world you'll take it from here" says the guy while patting Alex on the shoulder. We then celebrated because we were finally down finding a adult to give the key to JPL. But we celebrated to early.