Parttttt siiixxxx

"Leave!" "Go!" "Get out of there" "The "dog" is out there" We screamed at the same but they could hear us. I just gave up but the other kept trying. When they heard foot steps coming behind them they slowly turned around but they move apart as the "dog" charge right at them and made the"dog"hit his face in the window again making all of us jump..again and when I did say if there is a other jump scare I'ma punch someone so I did. I punch Dariush of course. I couldn't hurt Gabriel he's too perfect.

So back when I hit my brother. When the "dog" hit his face in the window I punch my brother in the arm "OW! What was that for?" Ask Dariush while rubbing his arm " You clearly didn't hear me. I said if there was a other jump scare I was gonna punch someone. So I picked you" I responded to him "But why me!!?? And not Him" He said whining and pointing at Gabriel "Because Gabriel doesn't have a punchable vibe - while squishing Gabriel cheeks- and he's too cute - when I said that he blushed - like you do - while pointing at him - and you're not cute so..." I said shrugging my shoulders and looking away. "Anyways we have to get out and help them" I said pointing outside then turned around trying to find a button or something to get out of here.

"W-what are you doing?" Dariush asked me "Well I'm looking for a button to get out here. Gabriel help me please" I said looking at him " No, don't help her and we are not helping them we not funna die" Dariush said "Look Dariush, my dearest brother I gotta do what I gotta do k? K" I said looking at him

I turned away from him and went to look for the button to open the door "We gotta let em in" Gabriel said while trying opening the door "No What are you doing? "Let them in" No!" Dariush said while pushing him away from the door "God I wish it was Alex instead of my own fucking brother" I muttered. Gabriel turned away from Dariush and went to push every buttons he sees in front of him "Come on, come on" he said to himself "no! Stop it" Dariush said trying to get him to stop.

I pressed a lever I thought was for the door open but I was wrong. I made a face like I did something wrong like this emoji 😬. The whole capsule moved. The two boys were fighting stopped and looked at me "What I probably saved them by something I don't know I pulled" I said trying to defend myself.

Dariush then moved Gabriel away from him and went to the door and pushed him face into the window and said "Alex your welcome I put on fire for you guys. Gabriel and Daniella was selfish and didn't help at all." Me and Gabriel look at each other and rolled our eyes "What button do I press to open this window? Help me" "ok move" I said pushing him out the way I kick the door open and went outside. I stretched out "I could've done that I long time ago" I said when I was done stretching.

The boys got out after me and went straight to the burnt "dog". "I think we got it" said Gabriel " wait... Where's the big one?" Right after I said that we heard the other one snarls. We ran away of we not funna be eating the fuck. I look behind and see Gabriel is behind all of us so I grabbed his hand drag him with me.

"At what point do we trip Daniella and keep running" said Dariush "Oh fuck yo-" I got cut off by the alien pinning us down to the ground. We screamed for our life and turn to see the alien basically throwing up black goo then putting something from his mouth to my brother mouth. I would be laughing but we were probably gonna be eaten by this huge alien so I just kept screamed. Then out of no where I heard gunshots been fired to the alien and the alien flew off of us. I thanked the Lord because bitch I'm too young to die.

We sat up except Dariush and turn to look at the hideous thing that's now laying on the ground dead or so I thought. Dariush wheezed and said "I didn't signed up for this shit man." We got up and ran. "This can't be real" Gabriel said while his voice crack. I cracked a laugh but then stop. "What about this isn't real?" Said Dariush "He just sneeze - jizzed all over us" "Well...." I said stretching the L "Just shut up, I can't think with your constant bitching" Gabriel said back at him "oh shit he said that" I said "Hey, I'm allowed to bitch alright. That thing had it's tongue in my mouth" said Dariush. I look at Zhenzhen and we both shakes our heads at disappointment.

"How do you know was it's tongue? We don't know their anatomy" said Alex "what are you saying" asked Dariush " He's saying it was probably his dick" I said translating what Alex said. Dariush look at me like bitch you for real  and shook look "It has its dick on my mouth?" He said while circling his mouth. I nodded my head "yeah dude... Wow you're finally gay" I said laughing at the end " ok stop it I'm not gay dude" "ok" I said raising up my arms. I walked back to Zhenzhen "I'm having to much fun" I said to her. She just laughed a little and shook her head. I just smiled and look back at the boys 

"Calm?! I just probably swallow a load of alien babies" Dariush scoffs to Gabriel which I'm guessing he said 'lets just calm down'. "That gonna turn into puppies and leap out of my chest" "ok don't be dramatic Dariush" I said. "I need to find my mom. S-she's going to know what to" said Alex "If she's alive!" Said Dariush while turning to look at him "Hey don't say that" Alex pushed Dariush "There chances are parents are gone" Dariush said pushing him back. I breathe in and out and look to Zhenzhen "Girl you could hit them if you want because I know I want to but don't hit Gabriel to hard I don't want his face to get ruined" I said to her. She looks at me and smirks at me " ok don't look at me like that it's not my fault he's cute and has an adorable face like come on" I said rolling my eyes and smiling and turn back to the boys arguing again.

"What are you gonna do huh? Your gonna sucker punch me again? Go for it I'll chop your ass in the neck and then I'll chop you in the head" said Dariush to Gabriel "and finish you with a rear-naked choke " "Do you ever shut up? - I lean towards Zhenzhen and say "no" quietly at her and go back to my position - I mean between my fist and that alien's dick, your mouth should be worn out by now" Gabriel said " First off that was hot (about Gabriel of course) and second off you should slap them by now and do what I told you about Gabriel please" I quietly said to Zhenzhen.

She goes forwards and screams then slap the shit out of them. That's my god damn girl ladies and gents I said in my head. I smiled but then I dropped it "did you do what I said?" I said to her she turn to me and mouth a yes "Why are you hitting me?" Complained Alex. "What we do in life Echos internity" Zhenzhen says as she bends down grab some dirt "What the fuck" Dariush says in a loud whisper. Zhenzhen raise her hand that got dirt in it "Hold the line! Stay with me. If you find yourself alone riding in green field with the sun in your face do not be troubled. For your in Elysium and your already dead" she finishes by walking away "did she just quote Gladiator?" Questions Dariush in shock "since when did she speak English?" said Gabriel as if that was the real question. "Ok that rude" I said to him while walking with Zhenzhen. "Since when did she speak?"