Parttttt ninneee

"Well let's see" I said while putting my hands together "Let's just say he cheated on me with Eliza and I found out because we was all partying and I found them in a bedroom having unholy stuff" I said while looking up at my brother "If this shit is all over I'ma beat his ass" he says "I'll I hope is that he got eaten by one of those dogs" I said

"Anyways" Dariush said turning around to Gabriel "how did you even end up in jail?" He ask to Gabriel. "Ok. Dude you can't just ask that" I said putting my hand to Gabriel shoulder "it's fine. My dad left when.... When I was about ten. You know, I got a job as a bag boy, at a grocery store my mom worked at. To, you know... help her with money, one time she steps away, I took over the cash register, I was helping a customer. And, uh, he is starting to accuse me of stealing from him. I guess I gave him the wrong change. I get numbers... Like muddled in my head sometimes, unless I see them written down. But he didn't believe me. And, um... I just... I lost it. So I decked him, broke his nose, mom got fired and... they sent me  away. She never came around to visit me once." He said in a calming but sad voice "you can't choose your family. But you can't always make a new one" Zhenzhen said looking at him. She smiled while looking through her backpack "Come on" "a young Yoda up in here?" Said Dariush as we all laughed and moved to Zhenzhen to take a pic.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Us girls all went to change while the boys stayed outside and Waited till their turn. "So what you wanted to tell me" said Zhenzhen while turning to me while I was braiding my hair."oh, I forgot. First thing is that I just fell in love with a criminal. Wait let me rephrase that Hot criminal" I said putting my finger up "Second is that me and Gabriel might or might not kissed" I said looking at her in the mirror  "WhAt!" She screamed "Shhh" I said putting my finger up her lips while laughing quietly "We should get out now." We got out and all the boys got quiet. We look at them then at each other. "Two out of three of you can sleep with us" said Zhenzhen "except my brother. I don't want to sleep with my brother he snores" I said following along even tho I don't know what she's doing. "I do not" he argued "Yeah. Yeah" I said waving my hands as I on the bed.

I look at her like she was crazy "Are you serious" I said raising my hands up and slapped my thighs when I put them down "What I know you want Gabriel to sleep with you" she said sitting up "and I know you want Alex to sleep with you" I argued back. She just rolled her eyes and laid back down. I payed down after her and waited for the boys to get done.

I heard the door open so I guess the boys are done but I tried to sleep again but of course the boys are arguing. I rolled my eyes withy eyes closed if that could ever happen. I felt the bed dipped down but I waited for the boys to be done for I can check who. when they stopped I look over to see Gabriel faced the other side so I turned over and grabbed his hand and I felt him grab my mine tighter. I smiled and tried to sleep I turned over the other side at the same time Gabriel turned around and grab my waist and pulled me to his chest and I guess we felt asleep like that.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
We all jumped up when we heard something crashed. I looked down to see Gabriel arm still around my waist but I just ignored it. We all get dressed back to our old clothes and went outside. The others to go in front of me and as we look around to see if anything was there but we couldn't find. While I was looking behind a blanket I felt someone drag me back with there hands on my mouth so I couldn't scream.

I saw Zhenzhen passed by and I tried to scream but I forgot that they was covering my mouth I just stopped and rolled my eyes. They passed me to a different person and drag me to the others "Everybody calm down" the man said who hand me while making walk with him "Daniella!" They all scream at the same time "Are you alright!" ask Gabriel. I just nodded my head as a yes "Look what we found" the man continues. He takes off his mask and when he did three out of five sighed at joy when they finally saw the guy face "Lou!" Said Alex "Oh my God, Lou!" "Thank you, baby Jesus" said Dariush they kept going saying his name "ok We get it! His name is Lou" I said but shut up quickly "Hold on, you know this guy!?" Ask Gabriel coming forward ponting at Lou. They point the gun at him while he backs up "Don't hurt him! Especially his face." I said