Parttttt tennnnn

We ran until we found Elysian Mall "I hope they got a McDonald's in here, I need me, like two McDoubles and an ice cream" said Dariush. "Hurry come on we gotta get inside" said Zhenzhen. We got inside and went down the escalators "come on I know Gucci's downstairs let's go" Dariush said as we went down.

We found some mannequins and looked at the clothes well me and Gabriel are. Him and I separated and I went to look around the mall and saw a store I like. I went inside and looked at the clothes. "I love this store too"I heard behind me but I didn't recognize the voice so look behind and saw...

(Who do you think it is)

You're almost there

Finn!!!! "Finn! How did you- how are you even alive" I said surprised but backing up "I have my ways. What about you how did you survive." He said walking closer to me Shit. FuCk I said in my head "I also have my ways too" I said looking around for a exit. I turn around and saw a other part of the store so I ran there and got out. I ran away from the store and back to the others but I felt a hand on mine and pulled me. I face Finn again and tried getting out. "Where do you think you're going" "Back to my brother" I said getting out of his grip and ran. I found the other. "Guys" I said panting "We got to change and go. FaSt" I said. I forgot to mention I had clothes in my hands "Why" ask Alex. I breath in closing my eyes and breath out opening them "So like I'm I found something or should I say someone" I said dragging the 'one' "Who!" Ask Dariush "um.... Finn" I said looking away from making eye contact with anyone "What!" They all screamed "Shhhhhh" I said stomping my feet. I ran to a place to change while the others did the same.

(Without the glasses if you want)

When I finish I heard someone behind me I turned really fast and notice it was just gabriel. "Boy you scared the living shit out of me" I said hitting him. He grabbed my hand and put it down "Damn calm down" he said laughing a little "It's not funny" I said crossing my arms and looking away "aw come on"