Parttttt fiveeee

We all ran fast as we can to the main hall. I hear her scream but then it stopped so I look back to see some big ass alien put his finger through her mouth and the nail comes out through the neck. I scrunched my face and looked away to see everyone else ahead of me so I kept running I catching up to everyone and went inside to the main hall to see Alex and Gabriel not here so I went to see Gabriel getting Alex.

While Gabriel went to grab Alex, Alex and I saw the alien basically giving birth a to alien dog... Oh my jesus I thought "IT HAS A DOG" Alex screamed "ALEX COME ON!" Gabriel screamed while running to him. He grabbed his arm and dragged him inside. I waved my hand saying to hurry the fuck up. "WAIT, WAit, WaiT, wait how big was it" ask Dariush "was it puppy size cause maybe it just wants to cuddle" after he said that we all see the shadow of the dog " does that look like puppy siz-" I got cut off by Gabriel grabbing my hand and drag me to the kitchen.

"OH HELL NO WHAT IS THAT" I heard Dariush scream while smooshed up with Alex scream that couldn't really understand all I heard is 'NO' and that's all. We - by we I mean Zhenzhen, Gabriel and I - got inside and went to hide down the counter and as we do that Alex and Dariush comes inside we call Alex to come first and he did but when we call for Dariush he was too late the alien dog came so Dariush ran and went hiding somewhere else. We all heard the "dog"  growling closer to us so we move quietly to the other side. I heard Alex breathing heavily so I put my hand in his mouth and put my finger in my lips telling him to be quiet. As the "dog" walks come closer - because I could hear his nails hitting the tiles floors - I just pray to God and hope that Dariush is alright and that we won't be eaten by the alien or his dog.

I heard something move where Dariush at I close my eyes shut tightly praying the "dog" didn't hear it and by the walking that coming closer to (a/n: I don't know if that made sense) us I'm guessing not. But then we all heard utensils fall fall to floor. By the screaming of Dariush I guess the dog saw him so we all stand up to see him going through a washer thing I don't know we waved him over to we are "Help me, help me" he screams "I'm coming!" As he comes to us the alien dog comes out of the thing and comes running to us we move to the side and alien dog went through a thing I don't fucking know. Zhenzhen locks it, we get up and turn around to leave this fucking kitchen but then we heard the alien snarls and see his shadow  coming. "Go, go, go, go" said Alex pushing us to the window so we all run to the window and climb up to get out from there.

We all run but alex leans on the brown wall but then the alien hand goes through the wall so Zhenzhen went to grab him and runs. Gabriel, Dariush, and I run but we stop to look where to hide then Gabriel went and hid under the stairs and I followed him "what are guys doing" ask Dariush "come on" Gabriel and I said at the same time there was a lot of space so I had to sit between Gabriel's legs.

I look outside and seen Zhenzhen and Alex run towards the porta potty place thing. I lean down to Gabriel chest breathing heavily trying to get my breath from running alot. I felt Gabriel put his arms around my waist. I blushed... Again.

"Where is it" whispered Gabriel. I shrugged my shoulder but then we heard the alien feet on the stairs going up " oh fuck" "oh shit" me and Dariush whispered at the same time. Dust when all over me and I sneezed I then cover my mouth with my hand trying to be quiet but I kept sneezing. I pinched my nose because that actually make any sneeze be quiet. Gabriel then cover my mouth just in case "shh" he shush me I remove his hand " you don't think I'm trying *sneezes*" I  whisper-scream at him.

He then put his arms back around my waist tightly. But when the alien moved Dariush kept whimpering so Gabriel goes covering his mouth telling him to be silent. The alien then went down and went straight to where alex and Zhenzhen is "oh my fucking God" I said quietly.

"We have to go" I said " yeah we do" Gabriel agreed with me i went to get out but then Dariush push me back to where I was. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, why are we leaving? This is an alien - proof hiding spot." Said my brother "We have to help them" me and Gabriel said at the same time "and die too" Gabriel questions " No thanks" " ok then stay here because we funna help them" I said getting out then Gabriel got out after me. Then Dariush came out " oh look who decided to come out" I said and pouting at him " I wasn't gonna be alone" he said angry "oh boo ho-" I got cut off by the sound metal being bang at. "oh hell naw, man" Dariush said whining

We looked up to see the dog coming out of a chimney thing majig "aw man I have to run again" I complained while rolling my eyes. We all ran "Go!, Go, go!" "Speed your ass up, Gabriel! It's Cujo" said Dariush " Your the one who's behind Dariush" I said screaming at him "GO!" Gabriel and I ran faster and jump in the capsule while Dariush left behind tell him to get the door.

"Aaahhhh it's coming" Dariush screams as he runs over with the door. He jumps in without the door then leans out side to get the door. As he closed it the alien dog bangs his head through the window of the door. We all screamed and jumped back. Dariush leans over the wall holds his chest and breathes heavily we all look outside to see where the goddam "dog" went. "Where is it? Do you see it?" Ask Dariush "Nope" I said. As we kept looking Alex and Zhenzhen comes out of nowhere and scares all of us "oh Jesus" I screamed "I swear if there's a other jump scare I'ma puch someone"