4

"Drink?" He offers with a gesture with his hands to the refreshments when we've both been stood silent, maybe for a little too long.

"No thank you" i clear my throat. Trying not to let the annoynace in me creep out.

"God lord, she speaks" he laughs at his own joke as i stand, uncomfortable and a little freaked out.

"You-You're my boss?" i ask, my voice small, taking in a deep breath.. But already knowing the answer

He sniggers, an i know it's not only from my question. But from my un-easyness. He already knows what he does to me. Making me nervous and adgitated. My palms begin to sweat. My head begins to pound as panic keeps on hitting me in full force.

"Well, i own this place" he puts his arm out, gesturing around him. Smugly. Grinning at me "I'm your bosses boss" he slowly takes a seat in his big office chair behind his huge wooden desk "so technically, that makes me your boss" he nods once with his eyes closed. Taking his time to re-open them. But when they do, they're still on me. Scanning all over me.

"Please, take a seat" he alters his smile. Trying to make it seem friendlier. But i know, i know there's nothing friendly about this man. He doesn't make me feel un-easy and panicked for no reason at all. This is the type of man my mum would marry in a heartbeat. Powerful. Scary. Wealthy. So i know it's the type of man i should stay away from. Because I'm nothing like my mum. The type of man my dad would definately worn me away from. If my dad was here, he wouldn't let this guy be in 10 feet distance of me. Infact, I'm sure the first thing he'd say to him is 'i have a gun'

But that's not gonna happen. He's my boss. This pervert, who I'm weirdly, strangely attracted too and aroused by. Why? God, why? I know to keep my distance. As far away as possible.

"Something on your mind?" he asks, amused after i've slowly taken the seat opposite him to the other side of his desk.

"No" i clear my throat with a vigarious shake of the head. Realising i have to act brave here now. Like hell am i gonna make it known to him he intimadates the shit out of me. And quite frankly, scares me a little. A powerful person is always out to catch weaker people. Because that, itself makes them powerful. Knowing they have a hold over you and can make you do anything they want. All from power.

"So?" i speak up bravely. Just wanting to get this over with. This, whatever the hell this is.

His eyesbrows shoot up, like he's a little stunned at my forwardness. Yes, Healy. I can be just like that. I've learnt from my mother. The woman who has had plenty of men wrapped around her little finger. An further more, eaten men bigger than you for breakfast. I can't help the little snigger that leaves my mouth from my thinking. But then i realise, an have to place my hand over my mouth to try an stop him ctaching me. But as always, he see's. His fucking beedy eyes haven't left me since i met him downstairs. Creep. He cocks his head to one side, as though my amusement has amused him too "Something you'd like to share?" he looks at me serious-like now. Interested.

"No" i say dryly. Beginning to enjoy this little game a little myself now.

"Please, have a drink" he holds up a glassed bottle of water "i assume you're a little hungover after last night?" he says it like a question. But there's fact in his voice too.

"No really" i hold my hand up "I'm okay. Thank you" i force a smug smile over at him. This is starting to be fun. He's non the wiser of what he actually does to me and how he really makes me feel now.

"Are you stubborn, Miss Smith?" he wets his bottom lip slowly with his tongue. Capturing me and my gaze right there, on his mouth... "Miss Smith?" he chuckles amused, quickly stopping his sexy, flirtacious- Shit.