8

His tie was silver. Which stood out brightly from his black shirt, which was tucked in to his trousers at the waist. He looked so formal, yet so, hot. The light in my living room seemed to bounce off of his eyes. Taking my attention striaght to them. Drawn to them. Only just realising how brown they actually were. This time they held no mystery, no power. I was able to take a long, deep look at them. But they were still able to capture me. Even when his eyes weren't fixed on me. Wow! I had to suck in a deep breath. As i quickly became brethless.

He stood there, still. Like he was allowling me to absorb him in. Like he wanted me to take every bit of deatail of him in me. His leather  jacket was left opened with his hands shoved casually into his trouser pockets - as always. The sight of him was like running smack into a wall at full force. I jerked to a halt, my gaze riverted to the man who was even more striking than I'd allowed myself to remember. I'd never seen hair as glossy, yet curly. And long, on a man. Yet it did justice for him. That sexy length that screamed bad-boy allure aswell as sucessful businessman. My hands clenched at my sides, fighting the sudden urge to want to take my fingers through is hair to see if it had the same silky texture it resembled.

"You look beautiful" i breathe out, mesmerized. Oh, shit! I feel my cheeks suddenly heat. And feel as though i could punch myself right now. What is happening to me?

His lips quirk up at the edges of his mouth. Like he's fighting against the smile thats threatening to appear and embarrass me majorly "You stole my line" he turns slightly, so he's facing me fully now. Stood direct infront of me. Amused at both my comment and behaviour.

"You seem, tense" his tongue runs along his bottom lip again, slowly. While his eyes burn into me. I shake my head vigorously. Words failing me. Then he moves, stopping right infront of me. He breathes in a deep breath through his nose. His eyes closed. before he slowly stolks around the back of me. Eyeing me up and down as he begins to circle me. I tense, autmoatically holding my breath.

He leans in to the back of my neck, loudly sniffing me. Oh, god. His breath... there... i can't. Stop it!

He's back at the front of me, a satified look across his face "Nice legs" he whispers so softly.

I look down, confused. The dress touches the floor "My legs are covered" i tell him confused. Causing him to laugh.

"I saw what i needed last night" he stalks towards me. My breathings so fast I feel as though my heart is gonna thump it's way out of my chest "but they'd look better with my head inbetween them" he says with slight humour.. i think. But his face holds nothing but seriousness.

"Can i touch you?" he whispers against my cheek. Feeling a spark just from the little bit of skin contact. As though a firework has just been set off inside me. I jolt back suddenly from the shock. He slowly places his fingers gently around the back of my neck, and it happens again. I jolt back, but my eyes are trapped in his. An i can't look away "I feel it too" breathes. Bringing his face infront, he rests his forehead against mine, his eyes still deep, and wanting, holding mine.

We stand there for a short while. It may aswell of been hours, i wouldn't of known or cared. His eyes finally close, as though he's in pain. His eyes re-open an they're back dark again. Causing me to quickly force my eyes away from his all together "re-think my offer" he still holds me around my neck. I shake my head. Trying to act brave. He could probably make me do practically anything right now. Just from his touch and those damn eyes and what they do to me!

"I can't" i breathe, breathless.

"You can" he whispers, tilting his head to the side as he watches me like I'm his favourite show. Like something you've had over and over again, yet can't seem to get enough of.

"Are you done?" i clear my throat, suddenly feeling tired of this silly game already. I'm stopping this before i cave and it begins. I know what he's doing. It's not going to work. An although i may of been scarily close to caving into him then, It's not happening. It's not and it never will. I sit myself down on the edge of the seat on the sofa. Folding my arms tight across myself as a protecter.

He's back infront of me "Hardly" he smirks, wrapping his hand around my wrist before he pushes me back into the sofa , gently laying me down.

I'm gobsmacked. Shocked. But strangely, equally as fascinated as i am appalled at his action. I shouldn't be, but I'm tempted. So, so tempted. How could i not be when i have a gorgeous, virile and determined man, wanting to get hot and sweaty with me. Just for fun. But could i? Could i actually do that. Just have that. Without consequences tripping me up later on....

"You're thinking, Miss Smith" he blinks down at me slowly. Like he's just had access into my thoughts and knows every single thought and feeling running through my body right now. "Tell me what you want" he hovers over me, as i lay still. Confused. Aroused. Tempted. Scared...

I can't do it!

"I want-" i jump to my feet quickly, before he has the chance to stop me, to block me "I think it's time to leave" i say smug, straightening myself out. Trying to ignore the fact any of this has just happened. I'm not doing this. I need to stop doing this. Because he now knows he can do this to me. I quickly head for the door, figuring he'll just follow. Like the stalker usually does. And he has no choice really, he's in my apartment. I tug on the door, confusion hits me when it doesn't open, or budge.

I turn slowly, hearing my keys jingling. Healy stands smirking as he holds them up. Taking charge of this situation. Bastard!

"Let me out Healy!" i spit, turning back around to try and budge the door again. Damn it! I feel him snake up behind me slowly. The heat from his body sends another shiver running through me, driving me almost crazy. He presses a palm flat against the door, near my head. Then does the same with the other, caging me in. I turn slowly, ready to let loose on him. But as soon as I'm faced with him, the strength and will of him strikes me. It weakens me. When he steps closer to me, it surrounds me. Closing me in with him. To him. My body strains towards his. How could i be so turned on by a man who does things that should turn me completely off?

"Look at me!" he demands softly.

I fianlly bring my gaze up to his. Showing my weakness. Giving him the sign to pounce. His powerful frame radiating heat and hunger, spuring my own wild desire for him. I wanted him. Badly. But he was no good for me. I turn back away from him, facing the door.

"Let it go Smith" his lips were on my cheek. His breath hot and fast, eager. One of his hands pressed flat on my stomach, his fingers spread out to urge me back to him gently. I could of stopped him. Yet i didn't.

He was aroused, as i was. His cock hard and thick against my back. Making my head spiral out of control. Losing all thoughts and basically sense. He brings an arm down from the door, to gently stroke my cheek with the back of his knuckles. His hand so cold against my heated cheek. Then he traced it down my side, slowly. Stopping and resting it on my waist. I felt so closed in, like i had no room to breathe. I should of felt panicked. But all i felt was lust and posession. Yet i couldn't bare to look at him. It was the only bit of strength i had control over. My eyes. The rest of my body was giving in to him.

"Kiss me, just give me that much!" he says hoarsely, spinning me around to him. Looking up through his long lashes. I begin to pant softly, needing to catch my breath... His lips press against mine, his lips feeling soft but the impact hard.

He clears his throat, pulling away from me - satisfied.

Leaving me humiliated. Mortified.

"You ready?" he smirks over at me. Like this was a test.