Kakashi's P.O.V.
Now is 4am and Inari still didn't come here I'm worried about her because I heard some people saw demon Kimmie.I know he is powerful but I don't know why he would just come in this village then don't show up.I hear once that someone from our village is his jinchuuriki but I don't know who.I hope it's someone with that I don't know I don't want to angry Kimmie.I had once fought with him and I had serious problems and still have sometimes.He didn't use his full power.I dressed up and started to run in hopes to find Inari.

Inari's P.O.V.
While I was training I decided to take a walk and while I was walking I saw some guy with cat cap with something on his back.He walked toward me and said "Hi I'm Kankuro from village hidden in sand"bringing his head from pocket for me to shake it.
"Hi Inari from village hidden in leaf."I shook his hand."So what are you doing here."he asked."Mission and now training you"I answers and asked him."Same""So want to train together"I asked again."Sure"So we started and trained till 4am then I said "You want to stay here with me I think it's better then going back now."he agreed with my plan and we laid dawn.And took of to dreamland.

Sasuke's P.O.V.
It's now 7am and we are trying to find Inari she is missing since last night Kakashi sensei taught it was Kimmies doing.We were walking when we came up to Inari and some cat guy hugging.My blood boiled.
Kakashi sense said to let them sleep and go back to village,I then said"I will stay here and wait for them to wake up."still looking at them with dark eyes.
"I will stay with Sasuke-kun."Sakura said siting dawn."Then I will stay with Sakura-chan"Naruto said."Ok then guys I will go back and wait for you guys to come back so we can go back to village."Kakashi said and starts to run.

Inari P.O.V.
I was sleeping and I heard them talking so I move clouser to Kankuro.His grip on my waist got stronger.I then decide to open my eyes and saw my teammates.I waved at them then woke up Kankuro and said "It's already morning let's go back to ours team"while standing up."Ok so goodbye see you sometimes."he answered and took of."So who is this guy Inari"Sakura said while her eyebrows goes up and dawn.
"Oh that my sparing partner for last night and new friend.He is from sand village."I said and started walking."You sure you two were hugging it seems like you know each other more then one night."said Naruto I just shook my head and we arrived and started packing our begs."I'm sorry Kakashi sensei if I scared you or anything I guess we just felt asleep"I apologise as we made our way to village hidden in leaf."It's Ok I just taught you were in trouble and that Kimmie monster attacked you."he said and we continued our trip.