Inari's P.O.V.
When we was in front of forest of death Anko explained rules and what we have to do in there and she talked to Naruto some more. I stood in front of some tree and taught of tactics so if we have scroll of earth we have to get heaven one if we don't know who have other one we will have to scratch for them and will lost track of where is tower cuz he is suppose to be in front of us 10km ahead I could use my byakugan to see who have heaven scroll but I have to make it believe so I will have to pretend to hurt my eyes if team next to us have same as us we could team up and be stronger so we could help them take scroll and they would help us we could also use my byakugan if we lost our track of where to go or we could just go straight to tower and make some kind of genjutsu or hide very well so we could stop some team that has both scrolls and take the one we need.Hm now I will have to tell my team about this so we can make a plan.I look around and only Sasuke will understand me so I walk toward him and said "Sasuke I have some plans of getting scroll that we need but I don't know which of this ways is easiest can you help me"he hn-ed I explained him my plans and we decided that we will use my byakugan after we go in forest I will look around so I know who have scroll we need.In corner or my eyes I saw that some grass ninja and Anko talking hm she have big amount of chakra I will have to think twice about fighting with her.We made our way to take scroll that we need.Our scroll is earth scroll hm so we need heaven  we walk over to our gate and when they signaled is to go in we got in and we stopped immediately me and Sasuke explained our plan and before we walked away I took some scrolls from my bag and used transformation just and asked Sasuke to give me our scroll and mixed them all up.I knew which one was real so I gave it to Sakura cuz every one will think that it would be with Sasuke,me or Naruto.They will fight us so they will forget her and if they see our fake ones they will believe it more so second part of chunin exams let's begin.