14

Narrator P.O.V.
Now all match's are over all who passed
Inari
Temari
Gaara
Dosu
Neji
Naruto
Shino
Knakuro
Sakura 
Sasuke
And they already took numbers so now matchs are
Naruto vs Neji
Kankuro vs Shino
Temari vs Dosu
Sasuke vs Gaara
Inari vs Sakura
They all left to train. Sasukes sensei for this month before final chunin exam is Kakashi,Naruto took of with Ebisu,sand siblings just walked away,Dosu too, Sakura walked away saying nothing,Neji too,Shino walked away mumbling something and Inari slowly walked away thinking of how to find sensei to train her.

Inari's P.O.V.
I slowly walked away thinking who would be my sensei since I know I will be fighting Sakura even if we are teammates I have to fight with her full power she also started irritating me not with Sasuke kun she just annoying,judging every one without knowing their past or reasons.She don't even know what she will do when there is no Sasuke,I mean like Sasuke want revenge,Naruto want to become Hokage and to be known and I want to be strongest ninja ever.She just follow what Sasuke do for example I know he will leave for his revenge and what will she do cry to me and Naruto to bring him back even if she become stronger and face him she won't be able to even touch him with finger.Naruto won't always be there to protect her and to bring Sasuke back that is something no one will be able to do I won't even think about bringing him back I will go with Naruto if it come to that but won't move my finger.I know I may sound heartless but hey this is real world not some fairy tail where every thing is good and everyone is happy,they have to wake up and realize we will all have to do something we will regret.Uh I hope she won't be annoying me more so won't say something bad that she will be sad about.
While walking I decided to walk around forest a little while walking I saw some man looking like a shark and some guy with long hair "Hi guys do you know some ninjas that could train me this month I have chunin exams final part so I have to train.If you know could you please tell me"I said walking in front of them they look at me and said "You could come with us to our  organisation Akatsuki there are more ninjas we could train with you and I sense you are strong"shark like guy."Of course but could you come tomorrow I have to pack my bag and to pack food"I asked looking at him."Of course we will wait for you here and once you come with us you can get out of our organization  you can come out for your chunin exam but come back and leave just when allowed are you willing to do that" he answered and asked at same time.I though twice about betraying leaf but I always know I won't have big future and be big ninja staying here so I can always just say goodbye and  leave "Of course,I'm ready to do anything so I can become strongest ninja ever"I said giving them prettiest smile I can make.