Narrator P.O.V.

After talking with Kakashi about going to chunin exams team 7 were making their ways home.Inari decided she wanted to stay so she can train a little.

Inari's P.O.V.
I was training when I saw Neji walking toward me."Hi Neji"I said panting from my training "Hi Inari how are you doing I saw you training so I though I could help with your buakugan if you want of course."he blushed."Oh is my Neji honey blushing"I asked taking his cheeks in my hands.I kissed his nose and he turned red and fell dawn unconscious I grabbed his waist before he injured his head I then sat dawn and put his head on my lap. Soon night fell dawn and I fall asleep with Neji on my lap.When I woke up Neji and I were hugging I shakes him a little to wake him up. When he woke up we said our goodbye and headed home to eat something so I will go and meet my team.When I got home I explained to my mom where I was and that I was with Neji so she wouldn't be worried.I decided to change my outfit for this exams so now I look like this

I made my way to my team since they were there all ready we then all walked in  we are suppose to go on third floor but we were on second and it said it was 301 it was probably genjutsu, I saw Neji's team"Guys I'm going to bathroom wait me here ok...

"Guys I'm going to bathroom wait me here okay"I said they good and I left to bathroom.

Sasuke's P.O.V.
After Inari left we decided to and see what all the fuse is about.We saw we guy slapping some girl.Then I said "Come on brake genjutsu we all saw trough it Inari saw it before we even come here right Inari" I said buy then I remember she wasn't here I blush in embarrassment but I heard angelic voice "That is right Sasuke so let's all go on third floor before we are late"I was thankful because I didn't make fool of my self.Everyone left so now just our team and that girls team were left.We were about to go when one boy said"You in blue what's your name""You should introduce yourself before asking for someone else's."
His face is now red by anger."This stubborn kid here is Sasuke Uchiha good to see you honey"Inari said walking toward boy giving him a hug.Other boy and girl looked surprised then girl said"Inari is that you" and Hughes her too. Other boy then said "Hi Inari long time no see" while ..b..bl...blushing why is he blushing is now only question in my mind.
"Oh baby leaf you are right long time no see,what was last time I saw you was it like one year or two however it's good to see you."she said rifling his hair.My hand baled into fists but I saw guy with long doing it too"Let's go now before we are late and Lee stop blushing."guy with long hair said angrily.We all parted ways."So Inari who are this boys and I heard you called one honey so what is it all about" asked Naruto"Oh honey is Neji my cousin so I like to provoke him so he can blush the other two are his teammates Tenten and Rock Lee.They are all strong but I don't think we can win against them as team we could take them one on one. Now let's go guys."I smiles lightly cuz he was her cousin.

PS:Neji and Inari are cousins but not like Hinata and Neji so they can be together.Lee and Tenten are friends with Inari not close friend they just know each other.Shukaku sensed Kimmie in Inari and he know Kimmie is powerful so he is scared and doesn't want to fight with Kimmie.When Kankuro and Inari fought she didn't use byakugan or yamanakas clan technics she used just taijutsu and still win against Kankuro and his puppets.Tenten admire Inari and want to be her best friend.Lee liked her since he first saw her and liked her more and more expecaly cuz she don't  bully him cuz of his look.