Inari's P.O.V.
While we were walking we stopped to make a little break.Naruto was about to pee in front of us but Sakura stopped him and told him to go in bush and do his business,we waited around 20 minutes and there was no sight of Naruto.I made my way toward path he has walked away when I was near some bug tree I saw Naruto battling with some ninja that has mask on his face and was trying to take scroll from Naruto.I transported behind and knocked him out I took his scroll and it was heaven scroll.Naruto and I made our way back to Sakura and Sasuke I showed them scroll me and Naruto got and I took out scroll of Narutos bag and transformed them in heaven scrolls.I mixed them up like earth scrolls and give each of us a pair of them.I again gave Sakura real ones.I was about to start walking when Sasuke asked "Hey Inari I didn't ask before but which one of us has real pair of scrolls" I decided to lie because I saw that someone were listening to our conversation"It's with Sasuke"I said and though of how to further confuse other ninjas."Hey guys let make some kind of password so we know we are who we are if we eVr sperate ways so the password is *palatalizacija*you guys got it"I said looking at them,Sasuke and Sakura said yes but Naruto looked confused "Can you like write it for me it something I guess it's better then having a whole speech but it's hard word you know"he said tubing the back of his head."No I can't know let move on"I said and started walking I sense something strong coming and in next moment we were all flying in other ways.When strong wind stopped I saw Sasuke and Sakuta talking I guess they know password"Guy did you saw Naruto cuz I thing something happens to him.Oh and palatalizacija"I said and stood in front of them.
"Guys did you saw it I was flying"said Naruto we all took fighting positions and Sakura yelled "What is password Naruto if it's even your name"stepping backward."Oh password, it's palatalizacija haha"Sasuke and I locked our hands and rotated and he throw me on *Naruto* I kicked him on his head and he fell dawn on ground and it cracked his head was bleeding.Then nija that was acting as Naruto transformed back in himself and it was that grass nija we all looked at him and he threw us in some genjutsu I guess and we all saw our deaths while Naruto,Sasuke and Sakura were trembling I used my sharingan and fought with him I saw it was no use so I used my byakugan and kicked him in his chakra points on his arms he then somehow did some hand signs and bites my neck I screamed,scream that can freeze someone's blood in their veins he then said "Hi dear I'm Orochimaru one of great sanins and I came here just to see you and I put my curse mark on you so you can come to me when time is right I hope you open your eyes so you can see that you need to be on my side"and with that he deappear.It took a while for me to come back to my right sense so as I heard if I use chakra it will hurt me even more so I can't use much chakra I need a plan and that will took awhile to come up with ideas as I see my team is still under shock and can't believe this so I gave to think carefully about our next moves.I sat dawn and put my legs and arms in meditating position and started thinking.

PS:Palatalizacija is Serbian word.