20

Akatsuki base

All of akatsuki members were in living room.They were there for letter that their dear Inari send them.  Pain said that he will read it.

Hi guys I already miss you.I arrived safely and faster then what I thought but it's okay.I'm not that tired but I have to rest because of this stupid mark on me.I will write to you if Orochimaru show up here. No one recognize me.I'm surprised but it's okay I wouldn't either.All people I've been talking to said that others trained hard and that it won't be easy but I'm ready so don't worry.Kakuzu I'm keeping my finances in good state.I was hungry and thought before wasting my money on food,since exams are at 9am I will wake up in 8am and won't eat much so I could be faster and won't have to work out much to keep my shape.Hidan on my way here I prayed to Jashin using some ninjas who attacked me.Deidara,Sasori I will show them what is real art tomorrow so don't worry.Kisame I will win and show them that we sword masters are best.Itachi I will use my sharingan to show them who I really am and your brother will not be on my way.Tobi,Inari will be a good girl and win tomorrow for you.Zetsu I will show them some good plants and teach them about herbs.Konan,mom I will win for you too,you will be proud of me as Hidan.Pain I will show them my rinnegan and scare the crap out of them,they can go and fuck themselves.I will win for all of you and show them we are the strongest and that they can't mess with us.I miss you guys see you soon. Love you bye."
As he finished reading they were all in verge of tears. They are more then proud. They made decision that they will all go and watch it.Since there is a couple of hours to exam they all transformed in normal people.

Inari's P.O.V.

Today are chunin exams. Right now I'm putting kunais in my bag and preparing everything.I walked out if house after I said bye to my family.They will be there too to watch me so we didn't hug.I was walking dawn the road when I saw someone familiar,it was Hidan and others.I ran toward them and hugged each.They all looked happy. I decided to tease them so I said "You can't live without me anymore."they laughed then Hidan put his head around my shoulder then said "Of course we can't my daughter is going to win today and I have to see that."jokingly.We all walked to the door of arena where I will fight.They walked on others door while I walked on the main doors. All looked at me shocked. Look like I really did change."Who" mumbled Sakura.I saw that others fighters are all here so I said "Hi I'm Inari Yamanaka I changed a little don't mind."and bowed.I saw that even hokage is shocked. Sensei then said "Now that you are all here we can begin.First match Neji Hyuga vs Naruto Uzumaki.You two stay here.Otheres move aways."And with that chunin exams begun.