Inari's P.O.V.
We finally stepped in the room and it was full already I saw all rookies here seeing them argue I made my way towards one seat and sat dawn I looked to my left and saw Knakuro and his team."Oh hi Kankuro Temari as I remember and panda boy sorry I didn't catch your name I was busy catching you falling from heaven"I winked in the end at my terrible pick up line in we can call it that.I saw him blush and Temari and Kankuro looked surprised."Don't worry bunny bee I didn't forget you I said taking Kankuros hand in mine kissing it.He blush I was trying so hard not to laugh so I turned my head just in time to see some of sound ninja getting ready to attack that guy with grey hair.I quickly grabbed hand of a guy whose head isn't warped in badges and acted like I was stupid "Wow you have such big hands I hope I would have hands like this it would be easier then my tiny one right"that stopped his teammates from moving either he blushed and said "I think your hands are prettier then mine"still holding his hand I notice there was something on them like ending of pipes since he is sound ninja he must send his sound trough them or his chakra so I whoever battle with him he must have some trick to attack but also to protect themselves of his attacks from our village prefect for this would be Shino since his bugs can go on his arms and close these things while he pretend to fight him.Hm if I have to fight him I will probably have to think of a good strategy.I let his hands go and smiled at him before I turned around just in time Ibiki walked into room.He explained rules now numbers on desks make sense.I figured out he want us to cheat but not be caught in I will send if I need to cheat now let's start.Since Naruto has no idea where he is now I will later use my jutsu to do some questions for him.Now back to my test it doesn't seems that hard you just have to think I answered all questions and turned my paper so no one can see my test just to make it harder to them.I then though of using yamanaka clan technics I did like I thought he didn't now even one answer. I did one question just to make it seems like he did something but not to make it so oblivious.Then tenth questions came.He asked if someone didn't want to take tenth questions, many left then Naruto did some speech and Ibiki told us we all passed.Then many asked how and asked many stupid thinks if you ask me I mean like we passed what is there to be asked.I sensed some chakra moving toward window and I quickly ducked dawn so glass won't hit me. Then some woman jumped from some thing I don't know what that was and introduced herself as next sensei that will show us next part of exams.We then all left with her to our next destination that is as I know forest of death.

PS:Inari know Ibiki cuz her *Father* is helping Ibiki with some mind things and he takes her with him to learn more cuz he saw that Ino has no interest in learning about their clan jutsus she would rather be around that emo boy as he call him.