Chapter 1

A/N Sorry if beginning is crappy, but it improves after first few paragraphs. I hope you like it. Percy will be a bit overpowered, but not from the start. He will cover the heavy-hitter role. I will place him on similar level as wonder woman while on land, but in the sea or ocean he will stand toe to toe with Supes'. Reasoning: they are more or less the same in terms of power source and race/sub-race. Just that YJ world functions in different way. More explained on the 't worry, I will still make it entertaining (or die trying). I am open for suggestions on the plot and pairing. One more thing: I don't own PJO or YJ

Percy's POV

Flashback

We got to the top of Acropolis and got into the fight with giants. Only reason we were not wiped from the face of earth was because they needed at least two of us alive for the ritual. Shortly after we started losing, there was a loud CRACK! and from the skies came gods in their war chariots. Zeus, Poseidon and Hades in the lead. Now the odds were equal. I joined my father as he was fighting Polybotes. My father distracted him, while I sneaked behind him and pierced his leg with my sword. He fell on one... snake and this gave my father just enough time to plunge trident in his chest. Before giant exploded into cloud of golden dust, Polybotes managed to swing his spear at my father and knock him out.

I wanted to check on Poseidon, but when I turned to see what was going on, I noticed Annabeth down, her head bleeding slightly. Athena was being slowly overwhelmed by Enceladus. Without second thought I run to the place and jumped, using water poodle to launch me higher. I came down on Giant with my sword up. He turned on me to slash me with the tip of his spear, but I predicted it and instead of going for his head, I slashed my sword to deflect his spear. Although I stopped the blade, sheer force was enough for me to get smashed into the ground. I quickly stood up and sent a meaningful glare to Athena. She knew what to do. We attacked at the same time, with her and her spear going for one arm, and me going for another. Why not head? Well, without hand he won't be able to use his weapon. He chose to deflect Athena's spear, but I managed to land a hit, cutting his elbow so deep that his whole arm went numb. Now if you never fought using spear only in one hand, I can guarantee it is hard. Rewarding, but hard. He tried to attack Athena, then me, then Athena, but now we managed to deflect his weakened attacks. Not even one minute passed and he... passed onto the other world (you sea what I did here?) Anyway, after he was down, I ran to Annabeth, but Athena stopped me. She said that she will take her of her, and I should go help the others.

I saw three old ladies clubbing some giant to death with bright pink bags full of yarn. That looked weird. Well, he was bleeding ichor, but he just kept regenerating. Then, I saw his snake legs started to strangle two of the ladies. Without second thought I rushed to them. I sliced one of his leg, and then pierced place where his heart was supposed to be as two old ladies hit him with yarn bags again. He exploded into gold dust, letting third lady fall onto the ground. I helped her stand up. They all looked at me with mysterious glimmer in their eyes and said in unison "thank you Perseus. We will remember your heroic deeds."

That was really weird, but I decided to ignore them. Just as I was looking who to help next, I heard a piercing scream and looked, only to see Hecate impaled on the spear of Clytius. The scream was coming from hazel. As the giant's spear started to cover in ichor, Daughter of Pluto jumped onto Arion's back. I decided not to discuss where this horse came from. She rode with fury in her eyes. She did not hesitate for even a moment before she cut his head off. Hecate's torch, now laying on the ground jerked toward separated body part and managed to light the head on fire and make giant explode. *MAGIC!* I saw Mr. D struggling, fighting twins. Frank was with him, but the two of them were losing. Hazel stopped next to me. "Need a ride?" she asked managing to crook a smile, but only a faint one. I did not speak, only pointed to loosing Mr. D and Frank. She grasped and rode there with me barely holding, and I am pretty sure Arion will not let me forget it. That is if this horse ever stops cursing. I will need to wash his mouth later. I jumped down from the horseback, rolled under the spear of Otis and stabbed him into his guts, only to let Mr. D smack him with his staff. As Otis exploded, His brother screamed. Death of a twin distracted him so that Frank had opening to shoot an arrow at Ephialtes. From nowhere, Ares appeared in his chariot, slashing poor twin.