Preface

FOREVER ENIGMATIC

© All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Blurb

Sierra didn't think she'd escape the darkness unharmed, but there she was walking into The Gain trying to live a normal life. Just when she thinks everything is too good to be true, she's slapped in the face with an increase in her rent that plummets her back into the depths of darkness. Working double shifts, pulling all-nighters, and working out to escape, she loses herself trying to make ends meet. Her body takes hit after hit as she pushes her limits, but she masks it all with a deceiving smile.

But Kyle sees right through it. He knows what it's like to suffer in silence and he doesn't want to see the only trainee that sticks around slowly deteriorate herself.

Anxiety-ridden, emotional, and draining, the real life struggle of a college student trying to survive.

Sierra

Kyle

Most pictures were found on Pinterest

Welcome to my newest installment to my series The Forever Diaries! It's been quite a journey to get here and I'm so excited for you all to see this story. I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but to those that read it until the end, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Even though this may be the third book of the series, this can be read as a standalone. As of right now, the second book is unavailable due to it getting an intense rewrite, but soon you'll be able to read all the books from the beginning. The first book just went underwent a rewrite, and is now being updated! Go check out Forever Crimson if you want to see more of Sierra Jenkins as well.

THE FOREVER DIARIES

Forever Crimson (Book 1)
Forever Luminescent (Book 2)
Forever Enigmatic (Book 3)
Forever Glamorous (Book 4)

OTHER WORKS

The Traitor of Inlustris
Face
Jengibre
Icy Hands
Crescendo

Please do not copy this idea or entire story. It would give me a headache if I found out that someone stole this (Although I doubt it). Just please don't be that person.

So without further ado, please enjoy Sierra's story!

With lots of love,

G