Just The Beginning

Author's P.O.V.

Zonic's arms swayed back and forth beside him as he walked. Prisoners glared, spat, or smirked in his direction. Zonic agnored them as he sighed. "Unlock cell 973." A cell door opened slowly and Zonic stepped inside.

"Getting into more trouble I see." The prisoner sitting on the bed scoffed and spat towards Zonic's feet. "Charming."

Zonic said as he sat next to the green hedgehog. The prisoner looked away and crossed his arms. "Go away. I'm fine." Zonic rolled his eyes. Zspio came in and handed Zonic a rag. "Thanks Zspio. Hold still Scourge." The said chameleon nodded and walked out the cell.

Zonic touched the rag to Scourge's cheeck. Scourge flinched. Zonic couldn't help but chuckle. Scourge pushed Zonic down on the bed. He held his wrist down tight and sat on his waist.

"What's so damn funny?" Zonic smirk. "You can take punch after punch and stay standing.. But flinch to an alcohol rub. Your so adorable.."

Scourge rolled his eyes. "I'm not even that scratched up.." A smirk formed upon Scourge's lips. "You just wanted to see me huh?" Zonic's eyes darted away quickly. A serious expression masked any emotions.

"You think I like seeing you? Please." He pushed Scourge off of him and stood up. "Your a pain." Scourge rolled his eyes. "I know you care Zonic."

The cell door shut after Zonic began walking down the hall again. Zonic smirked to himself. "Stupid."

*A Few Days Later*

Zonic read through paper work at his desk. He yawned.

It was late at night and he was still working away. He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his eyes. He groaned as someone walked in. "What is it?" Zonic opened his eyes to see Zspio.

"Sir. Scourge got beat up. Pretty bad this time.." Zonic sighed. "What will I do with him?" Zspio chuckled. "You have work to finish. I'll clean him up for you." Zonic stood up and took the first aid kit from Zspio. "It's fine. You go home and get some rest."

Zonic smirked to himself as he entered Scourge's cell. "Hey Scourge. In trouble again I see." Scourge kept his back turned to Zonic. Zonic sighed as he sat next to the him. "Let me see how bad you look." Scourge turned toward Zonic and stared into his eyes. Zonic gasped. Scourge had been stabbed, scratched, and beaten like a rag doll. He looked terrible.

"Oh Scourge... Why do you put yourself through this?" Zonic caressed Scourge's cheek. Scourge pulled away from Scourge's touch and stood up. "You act as if I want what I get." Zonic stood with his arms crossed.

"You do kinda ask for what you get. Always with those cocky remarks. I'm not surprised." Scourge pushed him into the wall. Zonic held Scourge's wrist and wrestled him to the ground.

Scourge looked up into Zonic's eyes. "If someone says shit to me i'm not going to just bite my tongue! I'm not weak." Zonic sighed. "Keep this up and they'll kill yo-" "Like you care!"

Zonic crashed his lips into Scourge's.After getting over the shock, Scourge wrapped his arms around Zonic.

Scourge forced his tongue into Zonic's mouth. Muffled moans came from the two hedgehogs that were in an embrace.

Zonic pulled away and stared into those blue eyes he had fell for. "I care. I wish I regretted caring for you...but I don't." Scourge's eyes darted away. "I.. I didn't know you-... I love you."

Zonic smiled and wrapped his arms around Scourge into a hug. "I love you too.."

A/N :3

Hey guys~ I hope ya'll enjoy this!! There is lots more to come! Trust me.. it gets better! This first one was just to get things in their place..Y'know? The real fun has yet to come!!