My Idiot

Zonic's P.O.V.

    I walked over to the lunch men serving the inmates. A beaver smirked over at me. I crossed my arms. "Just making sure there's not a repeat of yesterday.. Any problems so far John?" John gave an inmate his serving of mashed patatoes. "No problems here. Thanks for the check in."

I began walking away. I glanced over at Scourge. He smiled at me. I fought the smile spreading across my lips, but failed. I sat next to him. Scourge took a bite of what looked like puke to me. "Hey Babe~" I smirked. "How's your throw up?"

Scourge rolled his eyes. "Ya get used to the flavour." I kissed his cheek and got up to leave. I looked behind me. Scourge was holding his cheek smiling. I smiled to myself as I walked away.

                          *Later*

I yawned and tried to stretch. My arms and legs wouldn't move. I couldn't move anything. I opened my eyes. All I could realize was that i'm in a bag. "What the hell!?" Someone was carrying me around. There was yelling and sirens going off. My ears were filled with the commotion.

No one heard my yell. I kicked and punched, trying to escape. I managed to kick whoever was carrying me. They groaned but didn't say anything.

In an instance all sound went away. We were somewhere new. Before I could think of the possibilities of who captured me everything went black.

   ...  "Ugghh" I opened my eyes. I was in a small room, lying on a bed. I sat up. "Huh? Where the hell..?" My eyes widened in shock as Scourge came into the room with a nervous smirk. Then it hit me. He kidnapped me and escaped from Zone prison!! "You idiot! What the hell were you thinking?!"

Scourge crawled over to me on the bed. He pulled me into a hug. "I know your probably made babe.. But I did this so we could be together." I pushed him away from me. "The whole Zone force is gonna be after you."

Scourge laid back on the bed. "Wouldn't bet on it." I was going to ask what he meant but stopped myself. I didn't want to know. But I had to so I asked. "Scourge.." I feared the answer. "Where are we?"

Scourge smirked over at me. "Let's just say... I've been here before. Oh and..YOU'RE not gonna see any familiar faces."

My chest sunk. "We're in another Zone?" Scourge laid his hands behind his head and relaxed. "Yup! Mobious actually."

I smacked him across his face. He held his red cheek a little surprised. "You idiot! Why did you do this?! Why are you such-!!" "An idiot!? I don't know! Maybe because I love you! I love you so much I wanted to take you away and be alone with you until the day I die SO IM FUCKING SORRY!!!"

I kissed him on the lips. He pushed me down onto the bed and licked my cheek. His wet tongue felt so good on my skin.

We stripped each other of any clothing. Planting kisses, sucking, licking, and biting each others flesh.

I moaned in delight. Scourge gave a low sexy groan. I pushed him on his stomach.

I sucked two of my fingers. Then inserted them into his tail hole. Scourge groaned in pain. After getting used to the feeling Scourge was moaning and screaming for me to take him. "Fuck me already!"

I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my member. I pushed deep inside of him. Scourge moaned as I thrusted in and out of him. Z-zonic!! Ah!"

I repeatedly hit his sweet spot ounce I found it. I saw stars for a whole minute..or so. My cock felt so amazing inside of him. "Scourge~ ah! I'm gonna cum!" I released into Scourge. After I finished I pulled out of him and laid on my back.

Scourge got on top of me and kissed me on the mouth. I smiled. "I love you too Scourge.. And just so you know.." I pulled him into my arms and we cuddled. "Your my idiot~…"