I care...

A/N ^_^

    I so hope u guys are enjoying this. Be sure to comment, vote, ect.. I love to hear what u guys feel and think! Anyway- I'll shut up and let you read...

                      Silver's P.O.V.

    Part of me wanted to run over and hug him. The other part of me knew better. Even though they were the same person.. They were different in a way though. I mean..they've been through different stuff and their attitudes... Zonic seemed different from Sonic too.

Sonic waved his hand in front of my face. "Hellllloooo!! Mobious to Silver!" I shook myself out of my thoughts. "Yeah. Ok. Let's move.." Shadow nodded in agreement with me. "Right. The sooner this is over I can go home." Shadow started walking ahead of us.

Sonic and I walked beside each other. "Hey Sonic. Where are we going?" Sonic stretched his arms and jogged in place a little. "Well.. GUN doesn't want Scourge here as much as those zone guys don't want him here. That's why Shadow's here. We're meeting up with another GUN agent. They're narrowing down the possibilities of where he could be.."

Maybe I should tell them about Zonic.. (Yurp! Silver didn't tell Sonic that Zonic got kidnapped..) I stopped walking. "Um...Sonic.." Sonic and Shadow both turned and faced me. Shadow crossed his arms. "What is it? We don't have all day.." HARD ASS!! I sighed. I wish Shadow wasn't such a... Oh well.

"Well.. Zonic was kidnapped...by Scourge."

                    Scourge's P.O.V.

I picked up my glass and swallowed down the alcoholic. I was getting drunk off my ass in the kitchen. I had stayed out at a bar all night long. Just to drink when I got home. Zonic came into the kitchen. He wore nothing on his body. His quills were messy.

"Scourge!? Where have you been? I was worried sick!" I sighed as I laid my head down. "Drinking.. Sorry babe." I heard a sigh followed by footsteps. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to bed. He kissed my forhead. Then I drifted to sleep.

         I opened my eyes and shut them tight when sunlight hit against them. I rolled over and snuggled into my lover. I groaned in pain. Why did I drink so hard last night. Then I remembered. Before I had ran out the house to a bar. We had a fight...

                      *Flashback*

I came back inside. Fiona and her new sucker had stopped by. We talked for an hour. After they left I went inside the small living room. I laid on the couch. Zonic had his arms crossed. "Scourge.. Your not going back to your old ways are you? And..I thought Fiona meant nothing to you."

I sat up and looked into his eyes. "She escaped on her own. And no.. My past is behind me. Don't you trust me?!" Zonic looked annoyed by my shouting. "I'm sorry! I just.. Can't figure you out sometimes! I love you Scourge but it's hard to know if your telling the truth a or not!"

I stood up barked back at him. "So you don't trust me! I know what I've done in my past is fucked up! But my love for you is true! I don't know what more you want!"

Zonic stomped his foot. "It's not what I want it's what I DON'T WANT!!!"

"What the hell is that soposed to mean!? Ya know what, don't tell me! Cuz I don't care about this anymore!!"

"...And by 'this' do you mean me?" I shut up after he said that. I ran out the door without another word.

                *End Of Flashback*

I sighed. "I do care about you.. I always will.. Wether I want to or not.." His ear twitched and he looked into my eyes. He smirked. "Is that an apology I hear?"

I kissed his lips. He pulled me closer and we kissed deeply. "Yes..it is." Zonic hugged me. "I don't want you to leave me.. I don't want you to go back to how you used to be and forget about me.." I kissed him again. "That'll never happen.. I'm sticking with you babe."

          *Warning Blow job ahead*

Zonic smirked. "Y'know.. If that ever happens ..I'll turn you in." I smirked. "Wow babe.. Is that a threat?" Zonic crossed his arms behind his head. "Nope. It's a promise." I sat on top of his waist. I licked and kised his chest.  My hands traveld allover his body.

I carassed his body in sensitive places. His erection was out and hard. I licked the head of his member. "Hah- Ahh!" I slowly pushed his long, hard cock into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat. Damn, I can't believe this was inside me. I sucked hard and bobbed my head back and forth.

"Ahh! Sc-ourge! Ahhh!" He deserves this. I've been arguing with him so much. "I'm gonna cum!" He came in my mouth. I swallowed every last bit of the sweet substance. I crawled more on top of him. I rested my head on his chest. He held me in his arms. "Love you." "Love you too Scourge... I trust you with my life.. So don't doubt me.." I smiled. "I won't..."

A/N HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUY'S!!! :3

I give thanks for!!! *Drum roll* MY AWESOMENESS!!! X3  JK!! Im thankful for YOU!!! *Points at reader*    Lmao! Later guys~ LOVE YA'LL!! ^_^