Progress..

Silver's P.O.V.

   I our eyes met. Scourge. Man that was quick! But there's no way I'll be able to catch up with him now. I'm not familiar with this zone.. I need someone's help that knows this place like the back of their hand.

I looked down at my shoes as I walked in a random direction. Then it hit me. "This is mobious! Sonic will totally be able to help me.. But I how can I find hi- Ahh!!" I yelped as someone fell on top of me. "Owww.. huh? Oh my gosh i'm so sorry and!!- Wait..Silver?"

I looked up at the one sitting on my stomach. "Tails? Wow am I glad I bumped into you.. Or the other way around to be-" Tails got up and pulled me to my feet. "What are you doing here? Is something huge about to happen and your here to stop it?!" Excitement was raising in his voice. "Or is Mephiles back for revenge?! Oh or, Do you need my brains to help you on a cool adventure to save the future?! Or is Blaze in trouble, or-"

I put my hand over Tails' mouth. "Whao! Slow down there Tails! Listen.. I do need your help with something. Just calm down." I pulled my hand away. He smiled with excitement. "What do you need me to do? I bet it's something AWESOME and-" "I need you to take me to Sonic.."

Tails frowned and crossed his arms. "Buzz kill.. Oh well... Follow me Silver!"

I sighed. At least I already had a lead.

Tails had brought me to a blue, white, and orange house. The colors seemed odd.. But I wasn't going to Jude their taste. Sonic was sitting down on a blue couch with a chilidog in hand. He took a big bite before smiling at me.

"Hey Silvs!" I smiled. "Hey Sonic.. Look I need your help.. ya see-

(I am not explaining all of that! You guys know what's up..)

"So can you help me Sonic?" Sonic finished off his chilidog. "Sure.. But tomorrow..It's waayy too late for this. Night guys!" Sonic ran down a hallway. Tails gestured for me to follow and showed me to the guest room.

After the door shut I sat on the king sized bed. The sheets and blankets were white. I sighed as I retreated under the blankets and cuddled into a ball. "I miss you Zhadow.. I wish you knew how strong my feelings for you are.."

"Wake up Silver!!" I woke up to Sonic yelling in my ear. I jumped at the sudden yelling, witch caused me to land on the floor. "Ah! Damn it Sonic!" Sonic chuckled. "C'mon! Let's get going! We'll grab a bite to eat while were looking. Oh! By the way, faker will be joining us." Faker? Who was he talking about?

I walked outside to see Shadow the hedgehog punching Sonic in the arm...