Love Without Arguing

Zhadow's P.O.V.

(It's been about a month now since Scourge escaped with his lover.)

"Sir, Please!" I was on my knees, begging for permission to go help my Silver. Zeggman sighed and stared out the office window. "I sopose the quicker we find Zonic the better.. And with your help I sopose it would make the search move faster.. Go ahead Zhadow."

I looked up at him in hope. "Really? Thank you! I won't let you down!" I ran out the room and ran up to Zespio. "Send me to mobious! I have permission, I swear!" Zespio chuckled as he handed me a chaos emraled. (Zeggman took the chaos emraleds from mobious..)

"Thanks. Chaos.. Control!"

                     Zonic's P.O.V.

I love Scourge. But I know what's coming. Their gonna come for us. I told Scourge this. He told me not to worry about it and enjoy our time together. I wonder who Zeggman sent.. Probably Zhadow.. Or Zespio and Zector.

I sighed as I sipped my coffee. Scourge is sleeping on the couch. He just got back from running. I miss my job.. But at the same time. I know I hated it. Scourge mumbled in his sleep. "Suck my-" The rest of his words were mumbled. I chuckled.

I love him..and I trust him with my life.. That was true. But I don't trust who he used to be...

Scourge's ears pinned against his skull. He had a blush on his face. His hands wandered his body a little. "Zonic.." He moaned out my name. I blushed as I walked over to him. I sat on his waist. He grabbed me and pulled me down close to him. We cuddled.

Scourge opened his eyes. "Hey babe." I smirked. "Did you have fun dreams about me?" He blushed and pushed my face away. "Shut up!" I laughed.

                      Silver's P.O.V.

It's been a month and we still can't find Scourge! I'm staying with Shadow now. Sonic and Tails couldn't stand it when I wake up early. I can't help it! Zhadow and I always woke up early. Zhadow... I miss him so much.

I looked down at my feet as I sat on the edge of the guest room bed. Shadow opened the door and stood there. "Hey. There's been no progress what so ever.. You wanna get out the house for awhile?"

I followed Shadow out the house. We walked side by side. Shadow's a little nicer now.. To me at least. But he still gets frustrated at me. I think the only one he stays friendly with is Rouge.

"Thanks for inviting me along Shadow.." Shadow smirked over at me. "Whatever.. Your ok to hang around and your not that annoying." Believe it or not that was a compliment.

We both stopped and gasped as a bright green flash appeared in front of us. When I opened my eyes I saw Zhadow standing there. A smile stuck on his muzzle. "Silver!"

I glomped onto him. We fell to the ground and I held him tightly. "Zhadow!! I missed you so much!"

Zhadow hugged me back. "I missed you too.." I stood up and helped him up. Shadow stared at us, clearly confused. "Um.." I laughed. "This is Zhadow.." Shadow nodded. "Yeah.. His me in an alternate zone or whatever." Zhadow crossed his arms and glared at Shadow.

I cleared my throat. "So..Zeggman gave you his permission?" Zhadow sighed. "Yes.. After I begged him every day after you left." I smiled at him and hugged him again. I'm so happy his here with me. Zhadow pulled away and looked at me questionly. "Have you found Scourge and Zonic?"

I shook my head. "No.." Shadow sighed. "We're trying.." I sighed. "Well.. Can Zhadow stay with us? He can share the guest room with me. Please Shadow..?" Shadow nodded. "Yeah.. It's cool."

                    Zonic's P.O.V.

It's been Nine hours since Scourge had left to fuck knows where! He just told me not to wait up with him and left.

But i'm not gonna just sit around and worry! I wish he didn't do this. I sighed. "Oh Scourge.. Even though you drive me crazy.. I love you with all my heart.. I wish you could just tell me when and where.. I don't like guessing for myself where and when. But when and where is something you don't have time to tell me about apparently.. You drive me up the fucking wall...But I'll always love you no matter I want to or not.. I just gotta love you."

The door opened. Scourge walked into the living room and frowned at me. "I know your probably mad at me but.." I stood up and walked toward him. He backed up as I got closer. His back was to a wall now. I grabbed his wrist and roughly turned him around and pushed him into the wall. I bit his neck and licked it. "Z-zonic!? Ahh!"

Why argue with him when I can just love him?

*Warning Short tasteless lemon ahead*

I stripped myself of clothing and wrapped my hand around my cock. I pumped it back and forth.  "Ah.." After I was hard I pushed my cock deep inside of his tail hole without hesitation. I pulled out almost all the way and crashed back into him. I went as fast as I could. I saw stars the whole time.

"Ahhhh!! Ohh Zonic! Ah!! Fuck me harder!" I took my left hand off his wrist and held his leg up. "Ahhh!! Zonic I love you!" My tongue hung out my mouth. "Ah! Your so tight babe!!" I kept thrusting into him. Stars still blinding me.

"Fuck Scourge! I'm gonna cum!" I released inside of him. He shivered under me. I pulled out of him and collapsed on the couch.

He collapsed on top of me and we cuddled.

                     Sonic's P.O.V.

  "Thanks! Tell headquarters we'll take care of Scourge!" The GUN agent nodded and left.

I ran away. I had to find Shadow and Silver. I had to tell them.. That we found them.. Scourge was about to get what's coming to him!