Just Perfect

A/N... *AHEM!!* HELLLOOO!  ARE YOU AWAKE!!?!?? YAS!?!?! ALRIGHTY THEN I'LL STOP USING CAPS!!!  Heh heh.. Anyways- THE END IS NEAR!!! The end of this story I mean...... ENJOY HOMIES~ ^_^

                   Author's P.O.V.

      Zhadow walked down the cells with Silver following alongside him. Silver sighed as he let everything off his mind. "I'm glad this is over.. I'm glad to back too.. Are they settled in alright?"

Zhadow stopped in front of the exit gate. He scanned his identification card, a load beep sounded before the gate opened. Zhadow led Silver out the prison and towards home as he answered.

"Yeah... They actually ended up in the same cell." Silver hugged Zhadow, stopping them in their tracks. "I don't know if I should be happy that you got promoted or if I should be down because Zonic lost his sight in what was right.."

Zhadow chuckled as he pulled away to look into Silver's kind, yellow eyes. "Are you kidding?! Zonic knows what's right.. Why do you think he chose love over his whole life.."

Silver smiled. "Speaking of love... I need to tell you something.. Zhadow I love you.." 

"I love you too.."

                        *******

          Scourge and Zonic held each other on another's arms, purring from the nice warmth radiating of their lover.

"Scourge... Thanks for showing me nicest time of my life..." Scourge smiled up at Zonic with a light pinck blush on his muzzle. "No prob babe.. At least I finally got my wish."

Zonic smiled. "What was that again?" Scourge leaned closer to his lover's muzzle and kissed Zonic's lips lightly. "To be alone with you..."

A/N ...  ZZZZZZZZ *Falls off bed and hits floor* HUH!?! OH! This crap is over with? FINALLY!!! I knew as soon as this started sucking *cough* 2nd chapter *cough* cough* I couldn't wait for it to be over. I'm sure you guys don't mind this finally over with..

BUT WHATEVER!! Maybe someone does like dis.. Idk.. Whatever- Later homies~ ^_^