Chatper 5 ( a year gone)

*YEAR LATER*

*May’s P.O.V*

I wake up from a sleep what happened how long has it been

“Hey look she’s up” Louis said coming to my side and he hugs

“How long have i been out”

“About a year” i look to see Harry with his hood up and looking out the window i hear him saying something

“I lost her but i will find her”

“Harry are you okay”

“DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OKAY MAY DOES IT!” he yells at me

“DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE TAKE THE TONE WITH ME HARRY I KNOW YOU MISS HER BUT SO DO I wait a minute i might know where she is.” I trail off and just run out the door.

“Where is she?” Harry ran to my side.

“Easy i have her “Scent” I'll bring her back.” i say then run father. After what seem like Hours i finally make it an apartment that me and JJ saved up for. I go in and see the door on locked. “What the fuck?” I turn around and see a shadow move. (hold on i'm gonna turned on the light)

“Who are you how did you find this place” she said she has a lip piercing and an eyebrow piercing.   

“Im looking for someone but i'm also running from people.” I answer and stare at her light blue eyes.

“You mean us”

“ No im not running form you im running form Harry and Louis there saying random things i don't get i wake up in a strange room and then he just says She Awake!. so please help me hidden.”

“Jasmine you great babe”

“Thanks Dalton” she kissed him gross

“Well look who can back to us May i've missed you” Will said with a smile

“I’m sorry do i know any of you?” I asked confessed

“Well im your boyfriend May here ill give you a kiss so you can remember me” Harry and Louis yell May all over and i start to shiver.

“MAY WHERE ARE YOU!” i hear Louis yell

“please keep me hidden they look me outta my home and i don’t know where i am or who i am, i only remember having a younger sister name JJ.

“Why do you want Jasmine shes my girlfriend” Dalton says looking at me

“MAY YOU HAVE 30 SECOND TO GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK JJ IS OR ELSE!” Harry yells.

“Please help me and I’ll explain all i know.” I beg Dalton.

“Fine Jasmine bring her upstairs now please”

“Okay but don't be too long”  

“Thank you so much please dont tell them im here or they’ll cook my ass.” I say then follow Jasmine.

“So do you know anything like from what you last remember from your sister like how old is she and what does she look like?”

“ All i remember was that i fell in a house and my sister had black colored hair and got two piercing when she was gonna turn 16. I only remember that but i awoke and i saw two strangers in the room.” I answer truly.

“Well she sounds just like me”

“do you have a birthmark that shaped like a Diamond on your lower thigh?” I asked.