Chapter 7 (suprise)

*May’s P.O.V*

“MOM!” i yell at her

“Yes is’t me May wheres your sister?” she asked me

“I dont know”

“Okay May i got your fo- who’s this”

“This is my mom Louis”

“Oh but you told me she died”

“I did but i didn’t know she was a live”

“I was pertecting you from some people now where’s JJ”

“Oh JJ she’s at the house with Harry and Gabe and the others”

“I have to get her and bring her here to you May”

“Why mom whats going on”

“I cant tell you but i will bring your sister her”

“Mom” my mom ran out the door to get JJ i have to get out of here to help “Louis help me get out of here now please”

“The doctor said that you cant leave yet its gonna be an hour at most”

“An hour i cant wait that long i have ot help now”

“You cant May the doctor said-”

‘I KNOW WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID!” i yell at him and he pushes me back on the bed “Louis get your fat ass off of me”

“No you have to stay here”

“I need ot help i need answers from my mother.”

*JJ’s P.O.V*

I hear Jacob crying so i get up to check on him but i see Gabe is in the room with him Jacob in his arms

“Gabe i think i can handle him now” he turns around to see me in Harrys shirt

“What were you going fucking Harry i though i was the one you loved”

‘Gabe you hear us im sorry but i know Harry more then you”

“Harry gave you to me that day to take care of you and that's what i did and i fell in love with you JJ” he puts Jacob back in the crib and closes the door i tried to get out but Gabe walked over to me and grabbed me and kissed me

“Gabe stop please”

“No i want you to be mine JJ i know you have feelings for me you just dont want to say you do so tell me the way you feel about me please”

“I cant describe it Gabe but i have Harry im sorry”

“You wanted me to be the father of Jacob Gabe Blue you used my name for Jacob and yet you dont want me to be the father’

“Gabe my life is fucked up right now i have feelings for you and Harry i cant decide who to go to”

“Well you have to chose JJ”

“You cant make me chose my life is fucked up you cant make me pick between you or Harry”

“Well i am JJ” he leaves and i pick up Jacob and bring him to my room and Harry’s room.

*Mays’s P.O.V* (Our mom is back just so you know)