Chatper 9 ( Waken and not forgiving)

*May’s P.O.V(the hospital waiting for JJ to wake up)*

“JJ please wake up” i watch her life less body just lay there the i hear someone enter i didnt bother looking at who it was

“Hey its gonna be okay but she has some memory loss so if she doesn't remember you dont freak out”

“WHAT YOU MEAN SHE MIGHT NOT REMEMBER ME!” i yell.

“Yes but she will get the memories back” the doctor said

“Okay thanks do you know when she will wake up”

“No its hard to say but maybe any minute  or maybe an hour or so” i looked back at JJ’s body and she moved a little the doctor left

“JJ what do you remember”

“I was in school and then- wait who are you” oh no she doesn't remember me so she doesn't know she pergente not good so not good and she has no clue who Jacob

“DALTON GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW JJ FELL AND LOST HER DAMN MEMORY AND WE CAN KILL HIM SOON” I yell in the links.

“Why are you calling me JJ my name is Jasmine not JJ who are you”

“Crap come on you have to remember who i am look into my eyes” I say then the door is swung open by Dalton.

“Hey JJ are you okay i came as soon as Cole called me”

“Who are you people and why do you people call me JJ when my name is not JJ its Jasmine” I growled at Dalton.

“You're still the ass i missed” I gave him my best goofy smile.

“Who are you people?” JJ asked us.

“JJ just try to remember ok” I begged.

“Why are you people calling me JJ?”

“DOCTOR YOU BETTER BRING HER MEMORY BACK BEFORE I MURDER SOMEONE JUS- May claim down” Dalton says while shushing me.

“Dalton?” JJ said out of the blue. I just smiled then Harry came in. I growled and got in a protective way so did Dalton.

“Hey JJ who you feeling”

“You are you”

‘You dont know me wow you should remember me”

“Harry leave before i do somthing i don’t want to do but you will focus me to do!!” I growl out and of Course I shifted in front of JJ. Dalton tries to calm me down but it doesn't work.

“You guys are cool are you a circus or something”

“ Dalton shifted so we can kill the fucker” I say in my link then feel a pain shot across my skull.

“May are you okay” Dalton asked

“May are you okay” JJ asked i htink she’s getting her memory

I stare at Harry and see blood on his hands.

“Harry what the fuck did you do to her!!” shouted Dalton. I start to think that he’s changing. “ JJ do you know who you are?”