Bio

Name: Lucila Amelia Katrina Vena Bella Warner the forth

Nickname: Lulu (Yakko, Wakko, Dot)
Little one (Scratcheniff)
                     Munchkin (Yakko)
                     Pinkie (Wakko)
                     Cutie (Dot)

Personality: Lulu is a cute, energetic, bubbly baby who can walk independently and can also speak but only a few words but she surprisingly can sing clearly with her brothers and sister. She enjoys being with her siblings and annoying people.

Gag: Lulu has a gag where she's going though a 'stage' whenever she injures someone or annoys them.

Appearance: She has black fur and a white face with a cute red nose and black eyes. Her one hair is curled up with a orange bow with her long ears to opposite sides of her head. She wears a orange long sleeve shirt that is too long around the arms with a pair of purple overalls. (Kind of similar to Maggie Simpson)

Relationship:

Yakko: Yakko and Lulu have a very strong bond with them being the oldest and the youngest, he's normally the one who carries her so she's seen most of the time in his arms.

Lulu: Yakky! Yakky!
Yakko: You wanna be picked up?
Lulu: (Stretches her arms out)
Yakko: Upsee Daisy (Picking her up)
Lulu: (Laughs as she enjoys the attention)

Wakko: Wakko makes it his life goal to make lulu laugh him doing his gookie pretty much gets the job done. He tries to teach her how to have an appetite like him but Yakko normally stops it.

Wakko: You gotta eat this to grow up big and strong!! (He rolls in a wheel barrel pilled up with food)
Lulu: (Opens her open like a baby bird.)
Yakko: (Picks Lulu up) Uhhhh maybe you should wait till she has teeth Wakko.

Dot: Now I know what you're thinking with Lulu being the youngest and cute Dot would be jealous of her. Nope Dot and Lulu actually get along quite well with them being sisters, Dot teaches Lulu about beauty and use their cuteness for evil.

Dot: Now when Mill Gibson doesn't buy you a engagement ring what do you do?
Lulu: (Gives an adorable puppy dog face)
Dot: (Gets teared eyed) I'm so proud. (Giving her a squeeze)