Ratigan/The World's Greatest criminal mind

Located in the abandoned pub, inside the small barrel(Me: BARRELS!!! What are you doing?!) with a bar and locks, was Hiram was work on his robot he create, but forced to do it to help Ratigan. He control the robot to pour the tea in the cup, as he felt a puff of smoke from Ratigan as he evilly cackled behind him. He face Ratigan.

"Quite an ingenious scheme, eh, Flaversham? And aren't you proud to be a part of it?" Ratigan asked.

"This whole thing...It's monstrous!" Hiram said as the robot pour some sugar and stirred it and hold the teacup hold.

"We will have our device ready for tomorrow evening, won't we? You know what happens if you...fail?" Ratigan said in threatened, making his little bell ring once quietly. Hiram became angry, not wanting to be part of them, didn't care if he dies or something happens, then jerked the controls as the robot poured itself.

"I..I...I don't care!" Hiram said angrily. The robot pour the tea itself, pour the tea out of the teapot and throw almost at Ratigan. Then it started crazily jerked and finally powered down as the it popped the oil, landed on Ratigan's clothes.

"You can do whatever you want with me! I won't be part of this-this evil any longer!" Hiram yelled as Ratigan wasn't happy when he puffed his smoke but he had his idea popped and smiled.

"Mmm...very well. If that is your decision. Oh by the way. I'm taking the liberty of having your daughter brought here." He said as he winding it up the Dancing Flower Ballerina toy that was Olivia's birthday gift from Hiram

"Olivia?" Hiram asked in shocked.

"Yes, yes. I would spend many a sleepless night if anything unfortunate were to befall her." Ratigan replied with mock of sadness letting the Flower Ballerina dance on the table.

"You-you wouldn't!" Hiram exclaimed with fear of her daughter brought here with this villain. As Ratigan picked up the ballerina and crushed it to destroy Olivia's birthday gift, he made a sad face as he looked at Hiram then yelled at him.

"FINISH IT, FLAVERSHAM!!" Hiram sadly fixing the robot as Ratigan left.

'At least, Ratigan doesn't know about my son, Max. I think he's got out of college right now. Max please be safe with Olivia.' Hiram thought as he pray, that Max must be safe.

"Oh, I love it when I'm nasty." He chuckled, smiled proudly as he finished his list. He walked over a sleeping bat hanging.

"Fidget...." He called the bat but not waken for response.

"FIDGET!!" He yelled, cause Fidget the bat wake up and fell on the ground from where he was on the spot.

"Bright and alert as always. Here's the list. You know what to do and no mistakes!" Ratigan ordered Fidget

"No, no. No mistakes. 'Tool, gears, girl uniforms-" Fidget said as he read the list out loud.

"NOW, FIDGET!!" Ratigan loudly demanded.

"I'm going, I'm going, I'm going!" Fidget assured with the list and went under the underground door.

Ratigan faced his henchman who were either drinking or holding the weapons were bad mice or rats, one lizard cheered as Ratigan came in. But one mouse named Bartholomew was only focusing on his drink, he was about to drink, nothing but empty, sadly. The other henchmen light up his cigarette and Ratigan puffed his smoke.

"My friends, we are about to embark on the most odious, the most evil, the most diabolical scheme of my illustrious career. A crime to top all crimes. A crime that will live in infamy!" Ratigan said as the henchmen cheered. He showed a newspaper with the Queen on the front page of London newspaper, as he continued explain his plan.