Meet Toby/Find Fidget and Investigation

As they all appeared in the hole in the wall, as Basil opened the hole and look around, as Olivia peek through

"And not a word out of you.  Is that clear?" Basil said whispered as Dawson, Max and Olivia shushed him as they hid in the hole when both shadows of men walked in and talking.

"I observe that there's a good deal of German music on the program. It is introspective and I want to introspect." The detective man said

"But, Holmes, that music is so frightfully dull." The Doctor man replied as they both left the room

"Come on." The Detective man said as they left.  They all walked out of the wall hole.

As they all went in, looking around the room, to find this Toby. Olivia held her big brother's hand tightly.

"Toby! Toobbyy!" Basil called out this Toby as we walked.

"Max, big brother." Olivia called him as she tugged his vest to get her attention

"What is it, Olivia?" Max looked down his sister

"Who's Toby?" Olivia asked whispered

"Umm... I don't know who's Toby. Doctor, do you know who's is this Toby?" Max answered her as he asked Dr. Dawson.

"Well, Sir, Toby is... well, he's..." Dawson tried to answer who's Toby but pauses as he asked Basil.

"I say, Basil, who is this Toby chap?" Dawson asked him but before Basil answered his question, the heavy, stomping footsteps came towards them, and it appears to be a Basset Hound Dog/Puppy.

"Ahhh, here he is now." Basil say as he introduced Toby as the Basset Hound panted happily. Basil pushed Dawson towards Toby.

"Dawson, Toby." Basil introduced to both Toby and Dawson but lets just say that it not going well with him as Toby meet Dawson. Toby started to smell Dawson.

"Charmed...I'm sure." Dawson greeted nervously tried to pat Toby's nose but the Basset Hound Toby growled at him angrily as Dawson run up, hid behind the chair's leg, with shivering fear.

"Now Toby! Toby stop that! Toby, cease! Desist! Ha!" Basil scolded Toby for growling at Doctor Dawson as he push Toby's nose away from the scared doctor mouse.

"Tsk-tsk-tsk.  Frightfully sorry, old man.  Toby has the most splendid senses of smell of any hound I've trained. But he can be deucedly frisk." Basil said as Toby start smelling around.

Then Toby sniffed around until he found Olivia's scent under the foot rest as Olivia see Toby as a dog, smiled.

"Hello, Toby." Olivia patted the dog' nose as Toby sniffed her.

"Silly Doggy. Would you like a crumpets?" Olivia asked the dog, she get a crumpets out of her pocket as Toby panted and nodded. Toby took a lick of a tiny cheese crumpet. Then Toby sniffed around again as he found Max.

"Oh. hello there, Toby." Max greeted Toby as the hound dog licked him and Max giggled.

"Oh you're a good boy, aren't you?" Max said as he stroke his nuzzle. Toby rolled up upside down, allowing Max and Olivia climbed up and rubbed his fluffy tummy belly.

"Now Toby? Toby, To the matter at hand, I want you to-...!" Basil tried to grab Fidget's hat out of his pocket...yet, when he sees Max and Olivia rubbed his Toby's tummy belly. Basil whistles and cleared his throat as Toby caught Basil's attention. Max slid down as he caught Olivia. Toby rolled back rightside up.

"Good. Now Toby...Toby, I want you to find... this fiend!" Basil took Fidget's hat out of his coat pocket and Toby immediately growled as he smell the Bad Bat's scent, as Basil growled along with the hound.

"Yes, you know his type. A villain. A scoundrel! Low brow. Close set eyes. Broken wings." As Basil described the Fidget's appearance as Toby has stopped and looked with confusion.

Oh, he's a peg-legged bat with a broken wings." Basil said as Toby continued growling.

"Precisely." Basil confirmed as they growled each other as Max covered his mouth hiding his snicker when he sees Basil and Toby growling each other to find Fidget the bat.

"Yes, yes! That's the spirit. Got his scent?" Basil asked Toby as the hound nodded happily

"Good boy, Good boy! Miss and Mr. Flamchester!" Basil shouted, again doesn't get the last name right.

"Flaversham!" The three mices correct Basil again.

"Whatever. Your father is as good as found. Toby!" Basil grabbed the leash attached to Toby's collar as he called the hound to track the bat. Toby pointed the direction of the scent of Fidget.

"Sic' em!" Basil commanded as Toby ran as he step Basil accidentally as Basil was yanked. Max, Olivia and Dawson catched up to Basil and Toby out of the room.

"Ah-ha Yikes! Tallyho!" Basil yelled then later laughed. As Max grabbed both Dawson and Olivia, throw them on Toby's back as he jumped up and climbed up but he lost his balance and fell. Before the long haired ponytail male fall off Toby, Basil grabbed Max's hand and throw him onto Basil's back. Max blushed but he wrapped his arm around Basil's waist not to fall off again. As Toby sniffed around the street, and found the scent as he howled and followed the scent. Basil held on the leash as Olivia's brother held Basil's waist tightly and so does Olivia with Max while Dawson held Toby's tail.

"The thrill of the hunt, eh, Dawson?" Basil asked loudly

"Q-quite." Dawson stuttered as he held the tail tightly as the tail jerked back and forth.

"Our peg-legged quarry can't be far now!" Basil yelled