The Toy Store/ Fidget took Olivia away

The scene showed a closed toy store, as Fidget grabbed everything that said on the list.  Fidget stripped the toy soldiers as he grabbed the uniforms and throw it in the bag.  Fidget looked over the list with his pencil to check it.

"Get the following. 'Tools' check, I got the tools.  'Gears' Double check, I got the gears." Fidget marked check it off the list as he read it out loud.

"'Girl' No, didn't get the girl." He accidentally check it and erased it off the list.

"'Uniforms' I got plenty of uniforms." He checked it but he stopped and looked at the shadow the hound dog howled from the window outside.

"Oh no, Oh no! I gotta hide, I gonna hide! Ooh, I gotta hide!" He said as he panicked, finish grabbing all the uniform and hide somewhere but he dropped his list. (Mouse Author: "Ratigan's gonna be mad at you, Fidget!" Fidget: "uh oh..." Mouse author: "Youre gonna get in trouble and get eaten by that fat cat Felicia." Fidget: "shut up, you nerdy sicko mouse!" Ratigan and Basil as they stand with their angry aura: what did you say to our dear author?!" Fidget: giggle nervously as Ratigan ring his bell for Felicia and Fidget got swallowed and tried to get out of the mouth.* Mouse author: Thanks you two. Anyway lets continue this BL, shall we?)

The four mice getting off Toby, Basil jumped off first as Max slip off and Basil caught him in bridal style as they stared at each other.  And Basil put him down, Max's cheeks got deeper red

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for my stupidity of clumsiness when I slipped, I'm really sorry about that, Basil." said as he looked away.

"No need to apologize, Mr. Max. its quite alright. Not your fault." Basil did the same thing.  Max caught Olivia when she slid off of Toby down.  Toby growled at Dawson as the doctor mouse greeted him with a feared smile, Toby sniffed him off of his nose, as Dawson rammed into Basil.

"Now, Toby sit!" Basil instructed Toby but the hound just standing.  Basil stomped towards Toby and demand Toby to sit.

"Toby. sit!" As he order Toby to sit, Olivia told the dog.

"Sit Toby." Toby obeyed as he sit still.

"Good boy. If you excuse me." Basil said as he start to inspect the toy store and saw Max laughing with covered mouth.

"What's so funny, Mr. Max?" Basil asked him as the detective mouse crossed his arms and raised his one eye brow.

"Nothing, nothing funny." But Max tried not to laugh but couldn't help but find Basil funny.

"You be good now. We're going to find our father." Olivia whispered to Toby. As they look for something that Fidget got in the toy store, Max searched and then he had found a hole in the small circular glass window.

"Basil, look.  There's a hole in the glass window. This must be this fiend's entrance to this toy store." Max said as Basil turned around and found it.

"You've done it, Mr. Max." Basil praised Olivia's brother for founding Fidget's entrance

"But how could he fit through such a tiny-" Dawson asked as Max interrupted.

"Dawson, I don't think the fiend would go through this hole but I know how he did get in this store. Observe, Mr. Max." Basil explain as he put his own index finger as he arched his finger, and opened the circular glass window as a door.

"Basil and Max, you astound me." He said as he was amazed by their knowledge. Basil shushed him to be quiet. They all got in as Max put his finger in the hole and closed it. They all walked quietly, Dawson bumped into something.