Ending/Case closed/ Living with Basil

The Newspaper of picture it shows the three heroes, Basil, Dawson, and Max, bowed their Queen as she knighting them as heroes, and the title says 'Queen honors Detective.' with the headline 'Queen praises Detective Basil and Max, Medal Be Given.' and another 'Time runs out for Ratigan'.

"To be thanked by the queen herself. Oh, how very thrilling, eh, Basil?" Dawson asked, proud of saving the Queen and Flaversham family.

"All in a day's work, Doctor." Basil answered, as he placing Ratigan's little bell on the top of the fireplace mantel.

"Oh, Dr. Dawson, you were wonderful." Olivia replied as she hugged Dawson happily.

"Oh ho." Dawson blushed with gratitude, while Max was happy but not completely, Max's going to leave the Bakery Street, and he's gonna miss Basil, his lover. He felt sad as he leaves Basil.

"Oh, Olivia, I forgot I got something for your birthday." Max said as he got something out and it was a teddy bear with a red bow and Olivia gasped.

" Max said as he got something out and it was a teddy bear with a red bow and Olivia gasped

"Is that for me? Its cute. Oh, Thank you, you're the best brother in the whole world." Olivia hugged the teddy bear.

"Happy birthday Olivia." Max said hugged his little sister.

"Indeed. Oh my, we're late to catch our train. Come along, Olivia. Max." Hiram watched the clock as the train was about to leave.

"Yes, Father." Olivia said happily while Max sadly answered.

"Good-bye, Basil. I...I'll never forget you." Olivia said goodbye as she hugged Basil.

"Nor I you, Miss...Flangerhanger." Basil responded as Olivia shook her head with a smile, still can't get Basil to correct the last name.

"Whatever." Dawson shrugged as Olivia ran up to her father. Max looked down when Basil came to him and hug him behind as their fingers intertwined each other.

"Basil, I'm really going to miss you." Max said as he turned to face Basil with a frown.

"I'll miss you, too, my love." Basil wrapped his arm around Max's waist while Max wrapped his arm around Basil's neck.

"I need to go now." Max was about to leave when Basil kissed his forehead.

"Good bye Dawson." Olivia and Max waved goodbye

"Good bye, dear.  Good bye, sir." Dawson responded when they went to the door as Olivia turned around and whispered

"Good bye." She left. Fidget only followed them, in case anything happen to them

"Well, um.... not a bad little girl actually." Basil said as he cleared his throat to keep the tear up, but when Max left, he sat on his chair, sadly thought about him.

"I really going to miss Max, when Ratigan make a fool out of me, Max stood up for me. He's a clever and warm-hearted young man I ever met. And right now he's leaving me." Basil replied