Moving forwards

He's standing there and I don't know what I have to do. Should I let him in?

I step back for him to pass, but I forget to introduce him to the hallway. I think they're going to be best friends. Stuttering I show him this is the hallway and then I move on to the living room. The plate with the cake is still standing there lonely on the coffee table.

'I'm Go Tae-seob, nice to meet you.' That's what I say to draw his attention. I don't want him to look at that lonely plate, although it's nothing to be ashamed of.

'I'm your future tenant.' He shakes my hand, as if he knows this is going to work out.

I sprint to the kitchen. I take an extra plate for him. I put it next to mine, because I still want to be able to look at the wall in front of me.

'I was eating. I would like it if you sit down and eat with me. Let's talk then.' I hope it doesn't sound too severe. I don't want to give him the feeling that he's actually not welcome.

He listens and takes a seat.

He just eats his food in silence. I don't dare to look at him.

'I'm sorry that I came her to interrupt your meal.' I shake my head. I don't care that he's here.

'Do you think you want to stay here?' I'm not scared of knowing the truth. I just think I'm a bad owner. I haven't even shown the entire house yet. How can he know if he will like it?

'I think so. I can't be picky, though. My college courses start almost.'

'Can't you stay on-campus?'

'I was too late. All is taken.' I shrug. I don't know how hard it is to get a stay. I found this right away.

'Well, I will send you the rental contract.'

'E-mail? That's not a good idea. I don't check it that often.' I look astonished at him. I hope he's joking, because otherwise I don't know what he means saying 'often'.

'I will send it in a message?' I ask, not knowing what else to do. He gives me his phone. I just type his number and save it as 'future tenant'. He laughs as he notices. 'You will receive it as soon as possible. Can you come back tomorrow morning?' I'm such a bad landlord. How can I believe he will be able to come back so soon? I would never believe a person like me.

'That's good. Thank you. See you later.'

Jisoo's POV

I always thought it would be hard to find a place to stay. It's litteraly all taken, but suddenly I received something from my biggest idol. Why is he the one who sends me an e-mail? Why am I so lucky? I almost can't believe it.

But there I go. I immediately depart to his home. I don't want to force him too much, but I also don't want to miss the opportunity. I can't let someone react faster than I do.

So, that's why I'm here. Standing in front of this gigantic house. How did he buy this?

I'm stressed, but I don't look like that. I want to show him that I'm true about this. I also don't want to show him that I know him. Maybe he won't let me in if he thinks I'm a fan, who's obsessed.

I'm glad about the things he says. He's more stressed than I am. I will be back tomorrow. That's how I leave.

I don't have much personal stuff. It's easy to pack.

I take my guitar. I have no idea how I can take it with me all alone. My parents aren't home at the moment. Also, I don't think I need to take it with me. But still I have a feeling that it is necessary. I can't see where this feeling comes from. The only thing I can is playing the guitar, that's it.

(Note: Different from this fanfic, Holland is actually a quite sociable person. Source: his personality)