Mismove

Jisoo's POV

I'm tired of this day. It was fun but I had to stay by Tae's side for a long time. I had to hold his hand whenever he wanted to leave. Eventually, he found his passion in his head and he wasn't afraid of talking to the agency anymore. He didn't even need me then. He got up and without looking at me he went inside the office. I've never seen him so confident since the moment I walked in his house.

Now we're enjoying dinner in an excellent restaurant. He wants to pay. I don't dare to refuse.

'You see, it all went well.' I say, smiling. He smiles like crazy. It's wonderful how a small thing like diving into the music world can changes his mood. I wish I were the person he was so happy about, but his happiness is just about his new chance.

It kind of scares me. Maybe I'm not showing the real me enough - not that I will ever show him that side of me. It's as if making efforts, the best as I can, isn't enough to prove that he only needs me. I can't let him do what he wants anymore. I gave him the chance to become an artist again, but I can't give him more than this. If I will let him travel, if I will let him buy clothes, if I will let him watch the series he wants to watch, then I'm slowly losing him. The only reason why I let him go to the agency was because I want to hear him sing a song in my ear. And in my heart. 

He's not scared of music anymore. It won't take too long before he sings, a song dedicated to me.

But now I feel that we're getting distant again, I think I should leave for a while. He will miss me and when I'm back he will love me like no other. He will hug me. He will hold me. That's all I need from him to prove that I'm his. And that he's mine.

'Tae.' I say after our dessert is served. 'My friend invited me to stay over tonight. Is it alright for you?'

'Of course. You should go. I'll survive one lonely night.' Lonely' it seems too cruel.

'Are you sure? Otherwise I just can do it another time when our relationship is steady.' Steady, sound too cruel as well. We're made for each other.

'No, go. We'll call.' He eats his dessert. He enjoys it. I don't feel hungry anymore, so I shove mine in his direction. He smiles again.

'Then I'll leave as soon as we're done eating. His house is just closer from here.' I add not to make him worried about why I leave so soon.

'That's alright. I'll pay, so you can leave now already.' 

'That's disrespectful.' I hold his hand for the last time before I leave. I want to kiss him, but I think he doesn't want that yet. Actually, we're only dating, nothing more.

'It's disrespectful to ignore a wish from someone who's older.' His reply is too clear, so I get up.

'Then I'm off.' I don't look at him. He's enjoying his meal. It makes it even harder to see him being happy, although he's alone, because I have no place to stay. No one invited me. As soon as I'm outside, I start to run. There must be a bus that can take me home.

Holland's POV

It's not for me to decide however he wants to spend his time. He can go as he wishes, he can come back as he wishes. I'm just eating my meal in silence, and then I'm going home. I won't miss him if I make good use of the time.

When I leave, I notice Jisoo's phone on the table. He forgot it. I take it with me.

At home I'm totally relaxed. I should clean, but first I think about Jisoo's phone. It's not very smart to forget your phone. 

He never told me his passcode, but I've seen it. It's quite simple. I open his phone. Maybe I can contact his friend and tell him Jisoo forgot his phone. So Jisoo doesn't need to be scared he lost his phone somewhere.

I go to the numbers in his phone, but I can't remember the name of his friend. Did he even tell who he will visit? I try to think about a name from a friend, whether he said it or not. I don't think he did.

I decide to look at his recent messages. There must be some message that indicates they're meeting each other. It must be one from today, because he didn't know it for a long time he was invited. I don't want to look at private things, so first I think about how I can know which friend he's meeting. Each person in his phone has a picture, so if I can discover the person he meets the most, I can open these messages.

In his camera roll there must be a picture of them together. If they really throw a sleep-over, they must be friends that take pictures whenever they meet, I think. I open his camera roll. At first I don't notice it, but then my heart stops beating.

I scroll again to be sure. These pictures... How did he find them? Most important, when did he find them?

There's only me.

The most of these pictures were saved before we know each other. I don't know what to think about it. About him. 

Does he even realize that's me?

He must know. Because there's one suspicious thing: 

my address stands out between all pictures.