Move Move Move

(Note from author: if there are things you would like to read, tell me and I will try to put it in my story)

Jisoo's POV

With only my guitar I'm standing in front of his house. This is the way how I will solve this. My parents will bring the other stuff as soon as possible. I'm glad I can be this inventive.

I don't have to ring the bell. Suddenly the door opens on his own. When I move forward I see him standing there. He opens the door with one hand and the other hand behind his back. He looks like a young butler.

I go in and he reaches me to take my guitar. 'This is it?' He asks as if he didn't expect anything more from me.

'Yes, other things will be here later. I hope I can use some stuff of yours.'

'Alright. Let's begin with sharing a meal.' He reckons me. I'm curious about what he has prepared today. I hope he didn't get up early, especially for me.

'Thank you.' I take a seat. The same one as yesterday. I think he likes that the most. On the wall I see a musical note. It's very small. If you do not look at the corner, you wouldn't ever notice.

'This is all you need to know.' Suddenly he lays a piece of paper in front of me. He's fast. 'Bon appétit.' He adds when he notices that I'm astonished by how fast he is.

'It all seems okay. Where can I sign?'

'You don't have to go anywhere, you just can do it in my house.' I do not realize overnight that he does not realize what I was talking about. He thought I asked for a place. To make it official or something, like a marriage.

'I mean on the page, and it was only to let you know that I was about to sign.'

He shakes his head, laughing. 'I knew that.' His gaze shows it all.

'Let's eat.' I take a bun and eat it with pleasure.

'What are your interests?' He suddenly asks.

It's as if he knows I'm always open about that. 'I like playing the guitar. I play in clubs sometimes.' I can't say anything more about myself.

Holland's POV

I'm doing a good job. I want to know more about him. He can teach me so much. I immediately saw it when he walked in. He has something I need.

I take a bun as well. I also eat cereals. I like eating a lot at the same time, but I never eat too much.

'So, music? How long have you been doing that?' I try to not sound too surprised. I mean, I saw his guitar. But at the other side, I wouldn't think it about him. Also, I'm scared of music and people who have something to do with it. But still I'm attracted to this kind of people.

'Too long that I can't tell.'

'That's a talent,' I laugh. Then I keep silent. I'm not in the mood to talk about my previous life, but still I think it's necessary.

'Do you play music?' He points at the wall. Of course, that shows a lot. Who would hang it there if he isn't even interested?

'I kind of played music. But I lost the connection with it. I mean, I can't anymore.'

'Do you mean you don't feel like it anymore?'

'That's how you can call it.' He nodds. That's enough for him to know. He understands what I'm talking about. Maybe he has had the same feelings as I have now before.

'Oh, a problem pops up in my mind. I don't have a closet. And I can't take it here.' Suddenly I have to think of something.

'Then we are going to shop.' It seems like a good idea. We can get to know each other. I don't want a tenant I don't know at all.

'That's nice. Let's go after breakfast. And when we're done with that, let's do the groceries. I want to cook for you.' I'm astonished. What a sweet guy.

'Alright. Let's go then.' I stand up, but he grabs my wrist.

'Take it easy.' I smile at him. I don't have anything to do anyway. That's why I eat more than I would normally do. I want to keep silent and stop thinking about the things I want to do but that aren't necessarily necessary.

After the long breakfast, which I can call a brunch today, we pack our stuff to go to the shop. I will look for a closet, and he will look for food. I'm curious about what he wants to prepare. I think he's also curious about what I'm going to choose for him. I mean, he's the one who will have to stare at the closet, whenever he can't sleep because of his worries.

We find a shop that has anyting you can imagine. When he goes to the food department, I stare at him. I will feel guilty if I lose him as if he's my little child. I'm in shock when I see him holding a basket, because that's too small. I'm the one who's here for the closet, pops up in my mind. 

It isn't hard to find something he would like. We should have the same taste if we are going to live together from now on. I wish I just could take it with me and pay, but of course I need someone to place my order. They will bring it to my house later today.

Jisoo reaches the cash desk at the same moment. He greets me with a big smile. I have the feeling our relationship with each other has approved without knowing how it happened. I think we got to understand each other when we talked about music, although we hadn't much to say about it.

'I have the food I was looking for. But don't look at it. It must be a surprise.' He holds his hands in front of the basket. I look the other way, just for him. I don't want his suprise to be destroyed.

'Let's go,' I say. He puts his food on the cash deks and I decide to wait outside. I stare at him through the window, but I can't see what he took with him. People ruin my vision by running past me. Since when do I want to see anything he does?

He leaves the store. The bag in his hands looks very heavy. I want to carry it so his hands are free. 

During the walk the time flies by. When I walk here alone, I get bored because of the view I see everyday, but with him it feels special.

At home he tells me to follow him to his room. I don't like coming there, because it's not my room, I respect his privacy. But I don't like it mostly because it's very boring and empty. It's like staring at a black screen.

His words make me happy. That's what I was waiting for. 'I want to paint the walls. What do you think fits the best?'

'Do I have to decide? I mean, it's yours.' I step back. 

'I'm just a tenant. Tell me.' I take the opportunity to tell him all I know about colours. There are so many theories about it, but there's one colour that really attracts me.

'Orange is the colour for happiness.' I say, smiling.

'No one paints walls orange.' He questions it. I feel it.

'How do you know that? People who don't do that are out of their mind.' I feel guilty for forcing my opinion on him. On the other hand, if he doesn't want to hear it, he shouldn't have asked.

'Where's your orange wall then?' He looks around in the hallway. He is right. There are not many colours in my house, because I never felt like it.

'It's yet to come.' I laugh. 'Right here.'

The next day he wears an orange sweater.