Movement

Holland's POV

I think I found myself. I was hidden inside a box, and I finally realized how I could open it. I just had to remove the dust and the anger from the past. So there wasn't any weight on it. I took the cover off and there I was.

Jisoo's POV

It's way later than I intented to leave. Minjoon kept convinving me to think straight. I can't force someone to like me, he told me. Although we don't share the same opinion, I'm glad I got to talk to someone about it. Doesn't anyone want his crush to fall in love with himself? Isn't that what we all wish?

I leave the diner and I go home straight away. Minjoon waves at me. I don't know how to react.

At home it's completely silent and dark. Only the lights in the living room are on. Tae-seob is sitting on the couch, although I asked him not to wait for me. He's reading a book.

He doesn't look up when I walk by. I take a glass out of the kitchen cupboard. 'Do you want something to drink?' is the first thing I ask. 

'Some coke please.' He doesn't look like the type who drinks coke, but I pour it with pleasure. I don't know how to act. It's as if he became more distant and that's the last thing I wanted.

I give it to him. He only says 'thanks'. Why is he even waiting when he's not going to say anything to me? We were having such a good time yesterday. It makes me frustrated.

'Can we talk?' Uninvited I take a seat next to him. It's not what you think. I'm not going to confess.

'What is it?' Contrary to Minjoon he puts his book aside.

'I don't know who I should talk to about this matter. I have the feeling no one can help me.' He gets closer to me, his eyes look supporting. Of course he's worried now. That's his personality.

'I don't know either, but if you want to talk to me, I will try to help you as right as possible.' I can't handle his sweetness. That's not what I need right now. He will distract me from my little play.

'My parents are going to divorce. They want me to choose a side.' Tae-seob's eyes change. Of course he didn't expect the matter to be like this.

'First of all, they can't force you. You can decide by yourself.' He puts his hand on my thigh. Yes, that's going well. It's a move in the right direction.

'Still I can't stand the pain in my heart when I talk to one of them. I feel guilty for not showing respect enough. They both raised me.'

'I think you try your best. Don't feel guilty, because it's not your intention to hurt anyone.' If this matter was real, I would absolutely take that advice to heart. He is the right person to talk to.

'Can you stay up till I am able to sleep?' My eyes sparkle. He may think it's because I'm sad, but actually it's because he's so close. His shoulder touches me. I curl up on his shoulder. He makes me do it.

'I can. Do you mind if I read?' His mouth is right above my eyes.

'Can you read it out loud?' He blushes. Maybe I'm not supposed to hear the story. 

'Don't mind it. You can read, I will try to sleep.' He nods and goes on with his chapter. It's as if he totally knows which was the last word he read before I stopped him.

I'm astonished that he can read so long. It's been half an hour that I'm leaning on his shoulder. He didn't even move an inch or complained about my heavy head. I hope he doesn't feel how fast my heart is pounding. I'm stressed out. The next step is to kiss him. I know that if I kiss him now and he doesn't feel the same, he won't blame me because I'm in this condition.

'Are you feeling better now?' He says when his chapter has come to an end. He puts his book aside. I don't think he will stay put when he doesn't read anymore. I can't have him away from me.

I sit upright, staring off into the distance. The lights are shining in my eyes. It's as if they try to convince me to go for it.

Before I realized, Tae-seob got up. My head's exploding. Why did I wait so long?

When I am cursing myself internally, he comes back. He holds a teddy bear in his fists. I'm relieved when he takes a seat next to me.

'This is Tree, I bought him today.' He straightens the arm of Tree and brings him closer to me.

'Nice to meet you.' I shake his arm.

'Nice to meet you as well.' Tae-seob pretends he's the teddy bear with a childish voice. He makes me smile. I think that's his purpose. Although I don't actually need it.

'He has your eyes.' I mumble. 'Very... caring.'

'Thank you.' It's still the voice of Tree. I hope he takes it seriously.

'Tree, can I see the face of your owner again?' I whisper to the teddy bear. He shows his face that was hidden behind Tree. I feel a shock running through my body. I think he feels the same.

Slowly I move forward, approaching his face. I'm holding his knee to keep my balance. He still doesn't move an inch. Then he accepts my lips without resisting. He's the first one to move his face so our lips touch. We kiss silently, only the sound of our hearts are heard. He is shy when he looks for another angle to please me. I bite in his lips to turn him on. To show him he can do whatever he wants.

It's a signal. He leans forward and pushes me back. He's on top of me and his lips don't stay in one place. Tenderly he puts his lips on my neck. I move my hands under his shirt. He's thin and fragile. It makes me slow down.

He takes my breath away. At the same moment I take his heart.